Subject: [bug#38954] gnu: gnome: Add missing inputs.

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 00:41:28 +0100

Le Sun, 05 Jan 2020 19:37:45 +0000,
"Raghav Gururajan" <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hello Guix!
> 
> Please find the attached patch to add missing inputs for gnome.
> 
> NOTE: This patch depends on patches #38904, #38905, #38906, #38914,
> #38911, #38952, #38931, #38953 and #38935.
> 
> Thank you!
> 
> Regards,
> RG.

Hi raghav,

you've built a maze of patches which makes it difficult for us (at
least for me) to review. I'd like to encourage you to report all of
these patches under only one bug. You can use apply all your patches
locally on a single branch, and use git send-email (from git:send-email
package) to send and format the messages properly. Please add them in
an order that makes sense (dependencies first) so that at every commit,
everything builds fine.

Thanks in advance!