Subject: Re: sassc has a memory leak

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:34:17 +0100

Jesse,

Thanks for the report!

Jesse Gibbons 写道：
> When I try to build arc-theme and leave it to run, the entire 
> system
> eventually freezes. When I monitor how much memory it takes, I 
> see that
> it spawns a sassc process that eventually takes all 30 GB of the 
> RAM
> not taken by GNOME and the other services. 
>
> When I sent the initial bug report, I found an upstream github 
> issue
> that this could be related to, but I lost it.

Probably this[0].

There's no fix yet.  I've pushed 
bed24ecfcd68ca6fbc21f02b477cffff3b4c0450 which reverts back to 
[email-masked] for arc-theme, and am closing this bug.

Please let me know if you still have trouble building it.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://github.com/sass/libsass/issues/3033