Subject: Re: [bug#38882] [PATCH] Add SameBoy

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 10:01:54 +0100

Hello,

Jakub Kądziołka <[email-masked]> writes:

> Understandable. I thought about whether to leave this "v" here, but when
> I grepped for 'version "v' and took a quick look at the results, I
> deduced that this must be acceptable.

Other occurrences may be mistakes. In any case, the official version
number for Sameboy, per its homepage, is 0.12.3, not v0.12.3.

> I didn't even realize that, but it would make sense that there is quite
> a few buzzwords, since I copied this description verbatim from the
> homepage.

True, but some homepages are more humble than others. :)

I applied your patches with the following changes:

1. I removed "free" from the description of rgbds, since everything is
   free in GNU Guix.
2. I added a copyright header line with your name in each modified file.

Thank you!

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou