Subject: bug#38878: 26.3; EBDB fails to mark role as defunct

From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 13:59:08 -0800

[email-masked] (Jorge P. de Morais Neto) writes:

>  0x8000078ebdb<return><return>ETog<return><return>Appl<return><return> 
>
>
> Hello.  I use the latest EBDB (0.6.11) on an updated Spacemacs (develop
> branch) atop GNU Emacs 26.3 on an updated Debian buster.  Emacs was
> compiled locally and installed with GNU Stow.
>
> I cannot mark EBDB roles as defunct.  To help you with reproducing the
> bug, I reproduced it on a GNU Emacs configuration where the only
> customization was augmenting `package-archives' (despite it probably not
> being necessary to install EBDB ) and installing `ebdb'.  I also used a
> minimal EBDB database.  After setting everything up, I started Emacs,
> invoked `toggle-debug-on-error', opened the dribble file and quickly
> reproduced the bug.

Hi, thanks for the report. I haven't been able to immediately reproduce
this, but I'll take a look over the next couple of days and get back to
you.

Thanks,
Eric