Subject: [bug#38846] [PATCH 4/4] DRAFT doc: Add a cooption policy for commit access.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 19:35:26 +0100

Hi Ludo,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 12:53, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:

> zimoun <[email-masked]> skribis:

> > I find inappropriate the "Stay tuned!" in the manual.
>
> Because it’s too informal, or because it’s confusing?  (The former is
> fine with me.)

Maybe a bit of both. :-)

It is an analogy, but I feel the same than if I read a manual of maths
with "stay tuned" after a theorem as the proof. I feel in the same
time not enough formal for a manual and I am confused: is it already
proved and not written down yet or is it not proven yet?

Well, it is my feedback when I read it. :-)
And I feel cutting the hair in small pieces... French bias. ;-)

Thank you for the initiative. Cool!

All the best,
simon