Subject: [bug#38846] [PATCH 3/4] doc: Encourage patch review.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 17:34:45 +0100

* doc/contributing.texi (Commit Access): Add note about patch review.
---
 doc/contributing.texi | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/doc/contributing.texi b/doc/contributing.texi
index e6e6ab36c2..74b4718eb3 100644
--- a/doc/contributing.texi
+++ b/doc/contributing.texi
@@ -1149,3 +1149,9 @@ you're confident, it's OK to commit.
 
 That last part is subject to being adjusted, allowing individuals to commit
 directly on non-controversial changes on parts they’re familiar with.
+
+One last thing: the project keeps moving forward because committers not
+only push their own awesome changes, but also offer some of their time
+@emph{reviewing} and pushing other people's changes.  As a committer,
+you're welcome to use your expertise and commit rights to help other
+contributors, too!
-- 
2.24.1