Subject: bug#38828: 26.3; Customized mode line breaks height of vertical scroll bar

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 15:25:30 -0500

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
>> Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 14:36:01 -0500
>> 
>> With 37f9182b68c62ee1912cf28d4ea0c30b4f8d59e0 (which cites this bug
>> report), I’ve noticed some weird display issues in a few different
>> modes:
>
> There was a stupid typo in that commit, which was meanwhile fixed by
> Martin.  Are still seeing these problems with the latest emacs-27
> branch?
>

Ah, yes!  Confirming that cherry-picking Martin’s commit from emacs-27
to master seems to fix those issues.  Sorry for the noise.  I somehow
missed that commit when glancing at recent logs, and since it isn’t yet
merged into master these issues still occur there.