Subject: Re: bug#38828: 26.3; Customized mode line breaks height of vertical scroll bar

From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 16:57:12 +0100

> It did? what are the signs of the breakage?  (It does build for me.)

It crashes thusly:

   CC       lastfile.o
   CCLD     temacs.exe
/usr/bin/mkdir -p ../etc
make -C ../lisp update-subdirs
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/c/emacs/trunk/non-32/lisp“ wird betreten
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/c/emacs/trunk/non-32/lisp“ wird verlassen
cp -f temacs.exe bootstrap-emacs.exe
rm -f bootstrap-emacs.pdmp
./temacs --batch  -l loadup --temacs=pbootstrap
make[1]: *** [Makefile:817: bootstrap-emacs.pdmp] Fehler 255
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/c/emacs/trunk/non-32/src“ wird verlassen
make: *** [Makefile:424: src] Fehler 2

Building HEAD detached at d36adb544d proceeds normally.  I'll wait a
couple of days and do a bootstrap then.  Maybe someone sees the same
problem before that.

martin