Subject: bug#38812: 28.0.50; Custom: Problem with reverting some session's customizations

From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 11:11:24 -0300

Hello.

The way I've found to reproduce this bug requires the init file to have the
following contents:
(custom-set-variables
 '(compile-command "make ")
 '(custom-enabled-themes '(deeper-blue))
 '(dired-kept-versions 4))

Although, the variables don't have to be those, and neither the theme has
to be deeper-blue.  More generally, there has to be one setting before the
customization of custom-enabled-themes, and one after.  And the theme can
be whatever theme that Emacs can find.  The theme should not customize the
variables being customized before and after.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start emacs.
2. M-x customize-variable compile-command
3. In the *Customize* buffer, modify the value of compile-command to any
value (e.g., "make -s ").
4. Now with the State button choose "Set for current session".
5. And now revert your choice with: Revert This Session's Customization.

There is no change in the value of compile-command.  It is still the
customized value, after reverting.  IOW, reverting hasn't restored the
saved value in the init file.
Furthermore, (get 'compile-command 'saved-value) evaluates to the
customized value, so setting the variable for the current session has
modified it.  That should not happen.

Compare the previous result with the following:

2. M-x customize-variable dired-kept-versions
3. In the *Customize* buffer, modify the value of dired-kept-versions to any
other value (e.g., 3).
4. Now with the State button choose "Set for current session".
5. And now revert your choice with: Revert This Session's Customization.

The result is that dired-kept-versions is back at value 4, which is the
saved
value in the init file.  This behavior is correct.

This bug affects the customizations that happen before customizing
custom-enabled-themes, that's why in the init file is necessary to have one
customization before and one after, to be able to compare the results.
Since custom maintains the arguments to custom-set-variables in alphabetic
order, all variables that would be sorted before custom-enabled-themes
are affected by this bug.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 16, i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2019-12-30 built on the-blackbeard
Repository revision: e1fd6b1107179270b6daeab52053ffb2461531a9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Loading /home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/.custom.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-latex hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-crypt
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-sed hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-footnote
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-src hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-html hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-datetree
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-macs hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-texinfo
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-matlab
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-coq hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-mobile
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-fortran
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-icalendar
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-mscgen
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-lisp hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-haskell
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-maxima
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-id hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-macro
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-beamer
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-C hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-org hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-feed hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-timer
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ocaml hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-awk hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-mouse
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-asymptote
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-sqlite
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ebnf hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-shen hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-habit
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ditaa hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-compat
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-table
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-stan hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-element
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-dot hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-plantuml
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-lua hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-clock
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-J hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-lob hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-indent
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-ctags
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-lint hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-screen
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-exp hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-tempo
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-eval hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-ascii hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-table hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-sql hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-plot hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-odt hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-install
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-calc hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-publish
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-pcomplete
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-agenda
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-clojure
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-org hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-archive
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-gnuplot
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ruby hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-forth hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-md hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-tangle
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-js hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-duration
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ref hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-goto hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ox-man hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-processing
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-colview
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-abc hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-python
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-vala hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-entities
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-capture
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-list hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-octave
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-io hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-latex hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-lilypond
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-R hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-hledger
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-attach
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-shell hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-core hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-groovy
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-picolisp
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-version
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-comint
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-scheme
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-css hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-protocol
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-java hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-faces
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/org-loaddefs
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-ledger
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-perl hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-sass hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/the-blackbeard/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190923/ob-makefile
hides
/home/the-blackbeard/Documentos/Programacion/emacs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
deeper-blue-theme info slime-autoloads package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 71230 6087)
 (symbols 24 8332 1)
 (strings 16 24942 2715)
 (string-bytes 1 907664)
 (vectors 8 13050)
 (vector-slots 4 180354 7826)
 (floats 8 27 13)
 (intervals 28 237 0)
 (buffers 568 12)
 (heap 1024 9744 809))