Subject: Re: [bug#38799] [PATCH v2] gnu: vim: Update to 8.2.0066.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 23:49:23 +0100

Jakub,

Jakub Kądziołka 写道：
> Vim pushed some new commits that look desirable -- 8.2.0063 
> seems to
> have fixed a crash -- so here's a new patch with a bumped 
> version &
> hash.

Thank you!  I've made only tiny cosmetic changes:

- Added a copyright line for you as discussed on IRC.

- I agree with your source indentation fixes, but they make this 
  patch less clear.  Let's keep them for when we ever switch to 
  URL-FETCH, for example.

- Shortened the MegaComment — it was very clear (thank you!) but 
  longer than is customary.

- The awkward indentation of the tzdata-for-tests comment bothered 
  me. I replaced it with a less detailed but, again, customary 
  variant. It's not like something will be silently missing if 
  anyone tries removing it: the test suite will fail, loudly.

Linted and pushed as 9efcc4948143a845355f7869fe05dbcca0f74a34. 
Happy 2020!

Kind regards,

T G-R