Subject: bug#38782: portaudio fails to build

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:07:58 +0100

[email-masked] writes:

> On 29.12.2019 10:43, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> [email-masked] writes:
>>
>>> I would personally comment the reason for disabling parallel builds
>>
>> You mean as a comment in the package definition? I checked other
>> definitions, comments in this situation, if any, are terse. E.g.,
>> ";fails on some systems".
>>
>>> and affix this bug number to the commit sub-header message.
>>
>> I added the bug reference to the commit message. Do you mean it should
>> be moved right after the commit title (separated by a blank line)?
>>
>> Regards,
>
> On a second look, your commit message is fine. And the `; fails on
> some systems` seems fine to me. Sorry, I am quite sleep deprived right
> now. :)

Great. I applied the patch. All the credit goes to Ricardo Wurmus for
the fix.