Subject: bug#38758: 28.0.50; gnus error in 28

From: Vincent Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 17:10:47 +1300

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  <=(nil 6)
  gnus-get-unread-articles(nil nil)
  gnus-setup-news(nil nil nil)
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x1ff08dde5bdd>)()
  gnus-1(nil nil nil)
  gnus(nil)
  funcall-interactively(gnus nil)
  call-interactively(gnus record nil)
  #f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>)(gnus record nil nil)
  ad-Advice-command-execute(#f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>) gnus record)
  apply(ad-Advice-command-execute #f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>) (gnus record))
  command-execute(gnus record)
  counsel-M-x-action("gnus")
  #f(compiled-function (x) #<bytecode 0x1ff08aef8ced>)("gnus")
  ivy-call()
  #f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table, supplied for `minibuffer-completion-table'.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nPRESELECT, when non-nil, determines which one of the candidates\nmatching INITIAL-INPUT to select initially.  An integer stands\nfor the position of the desired candidate in the collection,\ncounting from zero.  Otherwise, use the first occurrence of\nPRESELECT in the collection.  Comparison is first done with\n`equal'.  If that fails, and when applicable, match PRESELECT as\na regular expression.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is re-displayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes one argument, the selected candidate. If COLLECTION is\nan alist, the argument is a cons cell, otherwise it's a string.\n\nMULTI-ACTION, when non-nil, is called instead of ACTION when\nthere are marked candidates. It takes the list of candidates as\nits only argument. When it's nil, ACTION is called on each marked\ncandidate.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nEXTRA-PROPS can be used to store collection-specific\nsession-specific data.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x1ff08afb1eb9>)("M-x " ("gnus" "wl" "persistent-scratch-restore-from-file" "all-the-icons-insert" "mixed-pitch-mode" "list-packages" "centaur-update" "all-the-icons-insert-octicon" "sort-lines" "delete-this-file" "elisp-refs-function" "lsp-shutdown-workspace" "lsp-treemacs-symbols" "lsp-describe-session" "lsp" "global-undo-tree-mode" "auto-revert-mode" "all-the-icons-reset" "goto-last-point-mode" "goto-char" "update-packages" "go-update-tools" "customize-group" "lsp-workspace-restart" "rainbow-mode" "highlight-defined-mode" "ivy-rich-mode" "lsp-python-ms-update-server" "display-battery-mode" "erc" "upgrade-packages" "list-processes" "org-toggle-narrow-to-subtree" "lsp-mode" "vterm" "doom-modeline-mode" "term" "overwrite-mode" "irc" "run-lua" "run-prolog" "org-toggle-link-display" "package-reinstall" "shell" "rst-minor-mode" "eshell" "describe-char" "tab-bar-mode" "counsel-fonts" "howdoyou-query" ...) :predicate #f(compiled-function (x) #<bytecode 0x1ff08d5d9d01>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action counsel-M-x-action :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x :sort t)
  apply(#f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table, supplied for `minibuffer-completion-table'.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nPRESELECT, when non-nil, determines which one of the candidates\nmatching INITIAL-INPUT to select initially.  An integer stands\nfor the position of the desired candidate in the collection,\ncounting from zero.  Otherwise, use the first occurrence of\nPRESELECT in the collection.  Comparison is first done with\n`equal'.  If that fails, and when applicable, match PRESELECT as\na regular expression.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is re-displayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes one argument, the selected candidate. If COLLECTION is\nan alist, the argument is a cons cell, otherwise it's a string.\n\nMULTI-ACTION, when non-nil, is called instead of ACTION when\nthere are marked candidates. It takes the list of candidates as\nits only argument. When it's nil, ACTION is called on each marked\ncandidate.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nEXTRA-PROPS can be used to store collection-specific\nsession-specific data.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x1ff08afb1eb9>) ("M-x " ("gnus" "wl" "persistent-scratch-restore-from-file" "all-the-icons-insert" "mixed-pitch-mode" "list-packages" "centaur-update" "all-the-icons-insert-octicon" "sort-lines" "delete-this-file" "elisp-refs-function" "lsp-shutdown-workspace" "lsp-treemacs-symbols" "lsp-describe-session" "lsp" "global-undo-tree-mode" "auto-revert-mode" "all-the-icons-reset" "goto-last-point-mode" "goto-char" "update-packages" "go-update-tools" "customize-group" "lsp-workspace-restart" "rainbow-mode" "highlight-defined-mode" "ivy-rich-mode" "lsp-python-ms-update-server" "display-battery-mode" "erc" "upgrade-packages" "list-processes" "org-toggle-narrow-to-subtree" "lsp-mode" "vterm" "doom-modeline-mode" "term" "overwrite-mode" "irc" "run-lua" "run-prolog" "org-toggle-link-display" "package-reinstall" "shell" "rst-minor-mode" "eshell" "describe-char" "tab-bar-mode" "counsel-fonts" "howdoyou-query" ...) :predicate #f(compiled-function (x) #<bytecode 0x1ff08d5d9d01>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action counsel-M-x-action :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x :sort t))
  ivy-read("M-x " ("gnus" "wl" "persistent-scratch-restore-from-file" "all-the-icons-insert" "mixed-pitch-mode" "list-packages" "centaur-update" "all-the-icons-insert-octicon" "sort-lines" "delete-this-file" "elisp-refs-function" "lsp-shutdown-workspace" "lsp-treemacs-symbols" "lsp-describe-session" "lsp" "global-undo-tree-mode" "auto-revert-mode" "all-the-icons-reset" "goto-last-point-mode" "goto-char" "update-packages" "go-update-tools" "customize-group" "lsp-workspace-restart" "rainbow-mode" "highlight-defined-mode" "ivy-rich-mode" "lsp-python-ms-update-server" "display-battery-mode" "erc" "upgrade-packages" "list-processes" "org-toggle-narrow-to-subtree" "lsp-mode" "vterm" "doom-modeline-mode" "term" "overwrite-mode" "irc" "run-lua" "run-prolog" "org-toggle-link-display" "package-reinstall" "shell" "rst-minor-mode" "eshell" "describe-char" "tab-bar-mode" "counsel-fonts" "howdoyou-query" ...) :predicate #f(compiled-function (x) #<bytecode 0x1ff08d5d9d01>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action counsel-M-x-action :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x)
  counsel-M-x()
  funcall-interactively(counsel-M-x)
  call-interactively(counsel-M-x nil nil)
  #f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>)(counsel-M-x nil nil nil)
  ad-Advice-command-execute(#f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>) counsel-M-x)
  apply(ad-Advice-command-execute #f(compiled-function (cmd &optional record-flag keys special) "Execute CMD as an editor command.\nCMD must be a symbol that satisfies the `commandp' predicate.\nOptional second arg RECORD-FLAG non-nil\nmeans unconditionally put this command in the variable `command-history'.\nOtherwise, that is done only if an arg is read using the minibuffer.\nThe argument KEYS specifies the value to use instead of (this-command-keys)\nwhen reading the arguments; if it is nil, (this-command-keys) is used.\nThe argument SPECIAL, if non-nil, means that this command is executing\na special event, so ignore the prefix argument and don't clear it." #<bytecode 0x43891eaf>) counsel-M-x)
  command-execute(counsel-M-x)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0, NS appkit-1894.10 Version 10.15.1 (Build 19B88))
 of 2019-12-27 built on vz-rmbp.local
Repository revision: f10409914da0911e149c236f0983f58573f93739
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.1

Recent messages:
Package cl is deprecated
Restoring session...
markdown-mode math support enabled
Contacting host: fniessen.github.io:443
markdown-mode math support enabled
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4 [2 times]
Setting up indent for shell type zsh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type zsh
Done

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099 --with-xml2
--without-dbus --with-gnutls --without-imagemagick --with-json
--with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  goto-last-point-mode: t
  fancy-narrow-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  persp-mode-projectile-bridge-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  flycheck-posframe-mode: t
  highlight-defined-mode: t
  overseer-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  lsp-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  symbol-overlay-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  modern-c++-font-lock-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/md4
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/vincent/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-f104099/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail amx sh-script executable
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep dap-lldb ccls ccls-member-hierarchy
ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens
ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common rspec-mode inf-ruby dap-ruby
ruby-refactor rubocop yard-mode ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode smie
dap-go dap-utils flycheck-golangci-lint go-mode find-file dap-python
lsp-python-ms yapfify url-cache ffap org-bullets org-fancy-priorities
toc-org org-indent org-element avl-tree ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
atomic-chrome websocket let-alist disp-table ace-window server saveplace
savehist doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path ace-link ace-pinyin pinyinlib avy
aggressive-indent anzu beginend drag-stuff elec-pair smart-region
easy-kill-mc easy-kill multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom
hungry-delete undo-tree goto-last-point fancy-narrow counsel-projectile
ivy-prescient counsel xdg dired-x diredfl dired dired-loaddefs swiper
ivy-rich ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay company-box company-box-doc
company-box-icons company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company-prescient prescient
company linum whitespace vc-git lsp-clients lsp-eslint lsp-verilog
lsp-json lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-pwsh lsp-terraform lsp-yaml lsp-vhdl
lsp-haxe lsp-erlang lsp-fsharp lsp-metals lsp-elm lsp-dart lsp-clojure
lsp-go lsp-xml lsp-css lsp-intelephense lsp-vetur lsp-html
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-pyls flyspell ispell bookmark
text-property-search pp hl-line paren hl-todo diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl vc-dir diff-mode volatile-highlights
persp-mode-projectile-bridge persp-mode windmove winner shackle trace
which-key rg vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header flycheck-posframe posframe
highlight-defined overseer pkg-info url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw lisp-mnt epl
display-line-numbers goto-addr cap-words superword subword lsp-origami
origami origami-parsers symbol-overlay rainbow-delimiters
persistent-scratch flycheck projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry
bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils tree-mode dap-mode
dap-overlays lsp-java request autorevert mail-utils url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap lsp lsp-mode yasnippet-snippets yasnippet solaire-mode ewoc
markdown-mode color url-util spinner network-stream puny nsm rmc inline
imenu ht filenotify em-glob esh-util bindat flymake-proc flymake compile
warnings thingatpt dumb-jump popup etags fileloop generator xref project
editorconfig init-web init-elixir init-dart init-ruby init-python
init-rust init-go init-c modern-cpp-font-lock init-elisp init-prog
init-lsp init-projectile init-flycheck init-vcs init-utils init-rss
ob-plantuml ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-sass ob-css ob-js
ob-ruby ob-perl ob-shell ob-go ob-rust ob-ipython cl python tramp-sh
docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp f ob-python org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-china-x cal-china lunar solar cal-dst holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs init-org init-markdown
init-shell init-eshell init-treemacs init-window init-persp
init-kill-ring init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-highlight init-dired
init-dashboard diminish dashboard dashboard-widgets all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize time recentf
tree-widget page-break-lines init-calendar init-yasnippet init-company
init-ivy init-edit init-ui doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-one-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base init-hydra pretty-hydra hydra ring lv s dash-functional
dash init-base exec-path-from-shell init-package cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf rx
info advice package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars
seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cus-edit easymenu cus-start
cus-load wid-edit init-custom cl-macs init-funcs pcase edmacro kmacro
cl-loaddefs cl-lib init-const gv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 845477 462558)
 (symbols 48 56778 1)
 (strings 32 230040 60461)
 (string-bytes 1 7223809)
 (vectors 16 93907)
 (vector-slots 8 1906109 175250)
 (floats 8 2715 926)
 (intervals 56 8189 575)
 (buffers 1000 129))

-- 
Best Regards,
Vincent Zhang