Subject: 27.0.50; objc-mode: wrong imenu item

From: HaiJun Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 18:31:55 +0800

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0, NS appkit-1561.61 Version 10.13.6 (Build 17G10021))
 of 2019-12-23 built on jundeMac
Repository revision: 3ee8ee8476fef2a5e8159f7597e36e0953295ce2
Repository branch: mod
Windowing system distributor ‘Apple', version 10.3.1561
System Description: Mac OS X 10.13.6

Open file nsfns.m in emacs source(src/nsfns.m). Many imenu items are invalid.
For example, “C/Copyright” and some more are in the header comment.

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Quit
Configured using:
 ‘configure —with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp’ --with-modules --disable-acl
 —without-makeinfo CFLAGS=-O2’

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ObjC//l

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils thingatpt imenu
bug-reference cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs octave smie comint ansi-color ring
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib windmove ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv display-line-numbers hl-line china-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 92568 6733)
 (symbols 48 10865 0)
 (strings 32 31238 1963)
 (string-bytes 1 1102306)
 (vectors 16 18200)
 (vector-slots 8 265523 13352)
 (floats 8 31 33)
 (intervals 56 467 0)
 (buffers 1000 12))