Subject: bug#38748: 28.0.50; crash on MacOS 10.15.2

From: Andrii Kolomoiets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 11:47:29 +0200

Unfortunately I have no recipe to reproduce this issue.  Emacs just
crashing from time to time.

See attached crash info.

Emacs is buit from nearly recent master (commit
7c5d6a2afc6c23a7fff8456f506ee2aa2d37a3b9)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin19.2.0, NS appkit-1894.20 Version 10.15.2 (Build 19C57))
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.2

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/dev/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/dev --with-gnutls --without-x
 --with-xml2 --without-dbus --with-modules --disable-ns-self-contained
 --with-ns'

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP