Subject: 26.3; wrong cursor display with scroll bar settings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:00:19 +0900

Evaluating the form1 below with C-x C-e, the text cursor is displayed at
the beginning of the line.

;; form1
(set-frame-parameter nil 'scroll-bar-width (window-scroll-bar-width))

Evaluating the form2 below with C-x C-e, the text cursor is displayed at
the same column of the first line of the window, or not displayed when
the first line has shorter length.

;; form2
(set-frame-parameter nil 'scroll-bar-height (window-scroll-bar-height))

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.3.9600
Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: JPN
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls mailalias smtpmail auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs misearch multi-isearch
help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache
epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
elec-pair time-date mule-util japan-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 110806 18632)
 (symbols 48 21122 1)
 (miscs 40 60 319)
 (strings 32 32317 1814)
 (string-bytes 1 850598)
 (vectors 16 16474)
 (vector-slots 8 593187 13322)
 (floats 8 56 354)
 (intervals 56 530 0)
 (buffers 992 15))