Subject: [WIP v2 0/1] Add mercury.

From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:57:17 -0600

>From 1a78e1b20f015f2f7297eb17becb7b740a991fd5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 17:52:27 -0600
Subject: [WIP v2 0/1] Add mercury.
To: [email-masked]

This is a revision of the first patch series. The first patch series
is effectively without use as this method contains everything into a
single patch.

This package still requires some work on getting the Boehm `libgc` package
replacement to work just right (or maybe just do a recursive checkout of the
submodule from Git? Though that seems less Guixy), as well as getting the grades
just right (should Java be added in the default package, or split out into a
mercury-grade-java package with some load_path magic?), and getting the test
cases to work.

Mercury is truly a giant and monolithic project, so I would not mind some help!

If you aren't familiar with Mercury, checkout http://mercurylang.org/.

Thanks!

Brett Gilio (1):
  gnu: Add mercury.

 gnu/local.mk             |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/mercury.scm | 157 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/mercury.scm

-- 
2.24.1