Subject: bug#38602: 26.3; gnutls-negotiate fails to handle :verify-error being set to t

From: Alexis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 13:25:56 +1100

When establishing a connection to an XMPP server, jabber.el ends 
up calling `gnutls-negotiate' with :verify-error set to `t'. When 
`gnutls-negotiate' calls `gnutls-boot-parameters', the lines:

    (when verify-hostname-error
      (push :hostname verify-error))

in the latter create a dotted list rather than a proper list, 
resulting in jabber.el returning the error message:

    connection lost: 'STARTTLS negotiation failed: Wrong type 
    argument: listp, (:hostname . t)'

--

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.10)
 of 2019-08-29 built on alexis-laptop
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.12006000
System Description:	Void Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --without-imagemagick'
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY GNUTLS 
LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 
XDBE XIM
THREADS LCMS2
Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: C
  value of $LC_TIME: en_AU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-fill-mode: 1

Load-path shadows:
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/malyon hides 
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/malyon-20161208.2125/malyon
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-sha1 hides 
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130128.151/hmac-sha1
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ob-lua-20160411.2024/ob-lua hides 
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lua
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hex-util
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/md4
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.2.1/ada-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.2.1/ada-xref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.2.1/ada-prj hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.2.1/ada-stmt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/ob-lua-20160411.2024/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-vala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-duration hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20191209/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-client hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.5/soap-inspect hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/alexis/.emacs.d/misc/longlines hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-for-files helm-comint helm-imenu
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag 
semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet helm-bookmark helm-external helm-mode
helm-elisp helm-files image-dired dired-aux helm-buffers helm-tags
helm-locate helm-eval helm-occur helm-grep helm-regexp 
helm-adaptive
helm-types bookmark lsp-json lsp-csharp lsp-pwsh lsp-terraform 
lsp-yaml
lsp-vhdl lsp-haxe lsp-erlang lsp-fsharp lsp-metals lsp-elm 
lsp-dart
lsp-clojure lsp-go lsp-xml lsp-css lsp-intelephense lsp-vetur 
lsp-html
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-pyls lsp lsp-mode yasnippet 
markdown-mode
tree-widget spinner lv inline ht filenotify f em-glob esh-util
flymake-proc flymake tar-mode names edebug autoload lisp-mnt 
mm-archive
mail-extr ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir 
ol-docview
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m face-remap epa-file company-ispell
company-emoji company-emoji-list erc-list erc-menu erc-join 
erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp
network-stream url-queue url-cache shr-color shr svg 
copy-as-format
tabify eieio-opt help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch vc-git
diff-mode perl6-detect ffap ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs 
jabber
jabber-notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client 
jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg 
jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity 
jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp 
jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence 
jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history 
jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console 
html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns 
starttls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util cal-hebrew imenu hideshow 
hl-sexp
smartparens aggressive-indent column-enforce-mode elec-pair 
ob-picolisp
plisp-mode picolisp-mode inferior-plisp inferior-picolisp
pulseaudio-control ebuku flycheck company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags xref project company-gtags 
company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake 
company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company-math math-symbol-lists company-tern 
dash-functional
tern url-http url-auth url-gw nsm paren cus-start cus-load 
warnings
popup paredit-menu paredit org-clock ivy flx delsel colir color
ivy-overlay highlight-tags-mode evil evil-keybindings 
evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars page-break-lines major-mode-dedication 
malyon
malyon-mode window-margin which-key unicode-fonts undo-tree diff 
tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize smex saveplace 
notify
minibuffer-line metar solar cal-dst calc-units calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs highlight-tail helm-info helm-utils
helm-dictionary helm-easymenu helm-net helm-help helm-dash helm
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dash-docs async
guide-key s popwin filecache expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom eaf dired-open dired-hacks-utils dash dired-x
company-quickhelp pos-tip company pcase charmap calfw-org 
org-capture
org-element avl-tree generator org-agenda calfw-ical icalendar 
diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs atomic-chrome
websocket bindat subr-x let-alist tex-mode compile shell tex crm
proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars mu4e-jump-to-list org-mu4e mu4e
desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 
mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start 
gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill 
mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars 
message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 
rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils 
gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta emms-librefm-stream 
emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl 
emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score 
emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played 
emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url 
url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie 
url-domsuf
url-util emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode 
emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mpv json map emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate dired dired-loaddefs
emms-setup emms emms-compat disp-table mailcap notifications dbus 
xml
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete 
comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func 
cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site cperl-mode-autoloads
dropdown-list-autoloads elisp-cache-autoloads irfc-autoloads
maildir-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads mode-compile-autoloads 
mosey
advice notify-autoloads rx perlcritic-autoloads 
register-list-autoloads
slime-autoloads tabulated-list-autoloads cl info edmacro kmacro 
package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq 
eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq 
byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date 
mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks 
lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset 
image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode 
elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch 
timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu 
font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang 
misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms 
cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian 
cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook 
jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice 
loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 
md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget 
hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit 
x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1198398 612542)
 (symbols 48 82168 379)
 (miscs 40 1607 1162)
 (strings 32 319750 61209)
 (string-bytes 1 13226730)
 (vectors 16 111615)
 (vector-slots 8 1746640 99962)
 (floats 8 1295 2873)
 (intervals 56 21123 4247)
 (buffers 992 36))