Subject: bug#3859: 23.1.50; (make-frame '(visibility)) problem on w32

From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 01:18:26 +0200

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 01:07, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 21:02, Lennart Borgman
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I can't narrow it down right now, but it is very reproducible. I
>> believe the other problems I have seen also have been associated with
>> create-frame.
>>
>> Unfortunately on my patched version. Sorry. (I would be glad to get
>> rid of my patches.)
>
> So, are you still seeing this bug, and are you able to reproduce it
> with stock Emacs?

Sorry, I do not know at the moment. I do not see this in my (old)
patched build and I do not remember the details right now.

At the moment it is unfortunately very hard to compare my code to
standard Emacs code since I have not had time to build at all lately.

I could try with the latest build, but I can't find it now. The
information on EmacsWiki does not seem to be right. Where are the
latest builds now?