Subject: Re: [bug#38554] [PATCH v2 3/3] gnu: python-hy: Update to 0.17.0.

From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 01:27:32 -0600

Hy Jesse! (ha).

Thank you for taking the time to do the revisions I suggested. I
actually could not apply your patches cleanly (not your fault). So I
went through and manually added and modified the patches as
necessary. You are listed as the author on all of the commits.

I tested the resultant Hy package, and it looks and works fine! I do
think eventually we should maybe consider moving Hy to its own file
though? With a name that is just "hy" and not "python-hy". Maybe a
discussion for a different day.

6b520177734e1c144fd6394f801919d0b54fa23e
c5eb8cf844148fb99934c3fedc3b4a0da55f9d8e
c215051dcf30b11c755aea4e2527b4d3d91c34bb

Thanks! Closing.

-- 
Brett M. Gilio
GNU Guix, Contributor | GNU Project, Webmaster
[DFC0 C7F7 9EE6 0CA7 AE55 5E19 6722 43C4 A03F 0EEE]
<[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>