Subject: [bug#38553] [PATCH 01/12] gnu: Add grantleetheme.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 22:46:29 +0100

Hi,

Am 22.12.19 um 00:13 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:

> Actually, unless I’m mistaken, (guix build qt-build-system) is not in
> scope by default.  To fix it, we need:

Oh, seems like a bug in qt-build.system. Many thanks for spotting this.
I just submitted a patch for this (ubs, I missed "Coauthored-by Ludo",
will add immediately), see
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38711

>> This seems to be common to many KDE packages including programs, libs
>> and docs. Programs have GPL, libs have LGPL and docs have FDL. Of course
>> I can add a respective comment, which most of the packages would get. Is
>> this your intention?
> Oh I see.  Yes, that was my intention, but I guess you could make a
> super-concise one-line summary of that.
WDYT about this format? I would then apply this to all KDE packages in
my pipeline.

    (license ;; GPL for programs, LGPL for libraries, FDL for documentation
     (list license:gpl2+ license:lgpl2.0+ license:fdl1.2+))))

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |