Subject: Re: [bug#38553] [PATCH 01/12] gnu: Add grantleetheme.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 23:20:35 +0100

Hi!

Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/kde.scm (grantleetheme): New variable.

[...]

> +    (properties `((tags . ("Desktop" "KDE" "Themes"))))

Please remove this line since it’s not handled by tools and not agreed
upon.

> +       (modify-phases (@ (guix build qt-build-system) %standard-phases)
                          ^
As a rule of thumb, we should avoid using ‘@’ and ‘@@’.  So here, I’d
suggest writing

  #:modules ((guix build qt-build-system) …)

to make sure that module is in scope.

> +    (home-page "https://cgit.kde.org/grantleetheme.git")
> +    (synopsis "Library providing grantlee theme support")
> +    (description "This library provides grantlee theme support.")

Please capitalize “Grantlee” if it’s a proper noun, and ideally expound
a bit.

> +    (license (list license:gpl2+ license:lgpl2.0+ license:fdl1.2+))))

Could you add a comment explaining whether this is triple-license or
something else?

Thanks,
Ludo’.