Subject: bug#38526: 26.3; w32-shell-execute fails inside Nextcloud folder

From: Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 12:04:59 +0100

I am using org-open-file to open files in dired. This function, for some
file types, relies on w32-shell-execute with the "open" verb. This verb
fails when the full path contains spaces. For instance, the first instance
does not work, while the second does

(w32-shell-execute "open" "c:\\Users\\juanj\\Nextcloud\\some-path\\CV.pdf")

(w32-shell-execute "open" "c:\\Users\\juanj\\another-path\\CV.pdf")

I am reporting this from a rather full image, but the problem also is shown
in a bare-bones emacs (emacs -q)

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
Recent messages:
t
Mark set
t
Mark set
Undo in region!
user-error: No further undo information for region [7 times]
Mark set [11 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [12 times]
Quit
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-lazy-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/md4
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/hex-util
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-publish hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-org hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-odt hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-md hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-man hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-latex hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-html hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-w3m hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-version hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-timer hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-table hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-src hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-rmail hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-protocol hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-plot hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-mouse hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-mobile hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-mhe hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-macs hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-macro hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-list hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-lint hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-irc hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-install hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-info hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-indent hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-id hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-habit hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-gnus hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-footnote hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-feed hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-faces hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-eww hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-eshell hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-entities hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-element hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-duration hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-docview hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-datetree hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-ctags hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-crypt hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-compat hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-colview hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-clock hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-capture hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-attach hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-archive hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/org-agenda hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-vala hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-table hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-stan hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-sql hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-shen hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-shell hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-sed hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-screen hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-sass hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ref hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-R hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-python hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-processing hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-perl hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-org hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-octave hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-lua hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-lob hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-latex hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-keys hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-js hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-java hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-J hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-io hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-forth hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-exp hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-eval hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-dot hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-css hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-core hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-coq hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-comint hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-calc hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-C hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-awk hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/org-20191125/ob-abc hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/ntlm
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
c:/Users/juanj/OneDrive/Library/Emacs/elpa-26/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides c:/Users/juanj/AppData/Roaming/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow emacsbug dired-aux ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
org-archive org-capture ob-ditaa ob-plantuml org-clock org-colview
org-crypt org-habit org-agenda eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe help-fns radix-tree org-table org-indent org-eww org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m smtp sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain flyspell-lazy face-remap vc-git diff-mode
mail-extr mail-parse rfc2231 url-util mime-shr shr svg xml dom
browse-url wl-score elmo-internal mel-q-ccl epa-file epa epg
elmo-passwd network-stream puny nsm rmc starttls tls gnutls
elmo-maildir utf-7 elmo-imap4 time-stamp modb-legacy modb-standard
bbdb-wl wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit mime-setup
mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image org-mime ox-org bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode
wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi
wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars
wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity
mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3
eword-decode mel mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20
pces-20 pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util elmo-version
luna std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken poe pym static apel-ver product
org-protocol org-id ox-reveal cl ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
smartparens-org org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-python ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint ansi-color ring
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs server elec-pair
benchmark-init-modes pcase ido-vertical-mode ido smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens thingatpt dash dired dired-loaddefs
grayscale-theme saveplace savehist mm-util mail-prsvr edmacro kmacro
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit benchmark-init advice time-date
gcmh diminish cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 653709 230684)
 (symbols 48 56388 3)
 (miscs 40 948 2579)
 (strings 32 200377 40400)
 (string-bytes 1 5787062)
 (vectors 16 63208)
 (vector-slots 8 1342518 173116)
 (floats 8 605 1954)
 (intervals 56 9145 1764)
 (buffers 992 54))