Subject: 26.3; (elisp) `Special Events' xref for `special-event-map'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 07:43:26 -0800 (PST)

(elisp) `Special Events' says this, to introduce `special-event-map':

  The keymap which defines how to handle special events-and which events
  are special-is in the variable 'special-event-map' (*note Active
  Keymaps::).

I suggest that that xref to `Active Keymaps' be changed to an xref to
node `Controlling Active Maps', which is where variable
`special-event-map' is described.  If you want to _also_ have an xref to
`Active Keymaps' that would be OK.  But `Active Keymaps' says nothing
about `special-event-map'.

(You might also consider giving node `Controlling Active Maps' an xref
to node `Active Keymaps'.)

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-08-29
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17763
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''