Subject: Re: [bug#38463] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: emacs-telega: Properly install alists.

From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:00:28 -0600

Leo Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Out of curiosity, would it be possible to make this a subfolder of the
> telega installation directory?  It appears, as though these files are
> accessed via telega-etc-file in telega-util.el, so it should still
> function in the same way with the right substitutions.
>
> Regards,
> Leo
>

Hi Leo,

I want to make sure I understand clearly what you are saying. The telega
installation directory seems to be just the
<profile>/share/emacs/site-lisp. What subdirectory are you speaking of
exactly? I will send a revised patch once I get some more information
:).

Thanks!

-- 
Brett M. Gilio
https://git.sr.ht/~brettgilio/