Subject: bug#38450: closed (Re: bug#38450: Kdenlive file dialog broken)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38450: Kdenlive file dialog broken

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38450: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38450
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#38450: Kdenlive file dialog broken
From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
To: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:45:36 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

> In kdenlive, I can't add any media ("clips") to a project because the
> file choosing dialog is not working.

This cannot be reproduced on master, closing.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Subject: Kdenlive file dialog broken
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 16:10:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In kdenlive, I can't add any media ("clips") to a project because the
file choosing dialog is not working.

Basically, open kdenlive, click on the "Project" menu, then "Add Clip".
This opens a file chooser dialog that should let you find and select
some files. However, the dialog is blank and cannot display any files or
folders.

The problem goes away when using the qt-build-system. I'm not sure if
anything is lost by deleting the wrap-program phase. Patch to follow.