Subject: bug#38442: 27.0.50; segmentation fault switching to cairo

From: Ola Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 00:03:26 +0100

I recently rebuilt my Emacs from master and also enabled cairo with
--with-cairo.  Something in my desktop file triggered a segmentation
fault with the backtrace below

Starting without the desktop file works fine, and rebuilding without
cairo also starts fine with the desktop file.

I have stored a copy of the desktop file, but I don't want to include
all of it here.  The desktop-saved-frameset variable seemed relevant and
doesn't contain any sensitive information:

(setq desktop-saved-frameset [frameset 1 (24034 55364 390522 65000)
(desktop . "208") "olani@blue" nil nil ((((minibuffer . t) (undecorated)
(override-redirect) (font-backend xft x) (font . "-PfEd-DejaVu Sans
Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-*-*-m-0-iso10646-1") (font-parameter .
"-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-*-*-m-0-iso10646-1")
(border-width . 0) (internal-border-width . 0) (right-divider-width . 0)
(bottom-divider-width . 0) (vertical-scroll-bars . right)
(horizontal-scroll-bars) (foreground-color . "black") (background-color .
"white") (mouse-color . "black") (border-color . "black") (screen-gamma)
(line-spacing) (left-fringe . 8) (right-fringe . 8) (no-special-glyphs)
(scroll-bar-foreground) (scroll-bar-background) (menu-bar-lines . 1)
(tab-bar-lines . 0) (height . 54) (tool-bar-lines . 0) (title) (wait-for-wm
. t) (tool-bar-position . top) (inhibit-double-buffering) (icon-type . t)
(auto-raise) (auto-lower) (cursor-type . box) (scroll-bar-width . 16)
(scroll-bar-height . 16) (alpha) (no-focus-on-map) (no-accept-focus)
(fullscreen . maximized) (visibility . t) (skip-taskbar) (z-group)
(display-type . color) (background-mode . light) (cursor-color . "black")
(sticky) (environment) (last-focus-update . t) (frameset--id .
"FE5E-7814-07E9-D100") (frameset--mini t . t) (modeline . t) (unsplittable)
(icon-name) (display . ":1") (explicit-name) (fullscreen-restore .
maximized) (user-position . t) (width . 209) (left + -1) (top . 26))
((min-height . 4) (min-width . 20) (min-height-ignore . 3)
(min-width-ignore . 12) (min-height-safe . 1) (min-width-safe . 4)
(min-pixel-height . 72) (min-pixel-width . 180) (min-pixel-height-ignore .
54) (min-pixel-width-ignore . 108) (min-pixel-height-safe . 18)
(min-pixel-width-safe . 36)) hc (pixel-width . 1920) (pixel-height . 971)
(total-width . 213) (total-height . 53) (normal-height . 1.0) (normal-width
. 1.0) (combination-limit) (leaf (pixel-width . 957) (pixel-height . 971)
(total-width . 106) (total-height . 53) (normal-height . 1.0) (normal-width
. 0.5) (buffer "*Warnings*" (selected . t) (hscroll . 0) (fringes 8 8 nil
nil) (margins nil) (scroll-bars nil 2 t nil 0 nil nil) (vscroll . 0)
(dedicated) (point . 289) (start . 1)) (prev-buffers ("*Warnings*" 1 289)))
(leaf (last . t) (pixel-width . 963) (pixel-height . 971) (total-width .
107) (total-height . 53) (normal-height . 1.0) (normal-width . 0.5) (buffer
"*Buffer List*" (selected) (hscroll . 0) (fringes 8 8 nil nil) (margins
nil) (scroll-bars nil 2 t nil 0 nil nil) (vscroll . 0) (dedicated) (point .
1) (start . 1)))))])

** GDB output:

GNU gdb (Debian 8.2.1-2+b3) 8.2.1
Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from emacs...done.
To enable execution of this file add
add-auto-load-safe-path /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/src/.gdbinit
line to your configuration file "/home/olani/.gdbinit".
To completely disable this security protection add
set auto-load safe-path /
line to your configuration file "/home/olani/.gdbinit".
For more information about this security protection see the
"Auto-loading safe path" section in the GDB manual.  E.g., run from the
shell:
info "(gdb)Auto-loading safe path"
(gdb) source .gdbinit
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from
terminal]
DISPLAY = :1
TERM = xterm-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x271271: file emacs.c, line 371.
Breakpoint 2 at 0x203ee2: file xterm.c, line 10143.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/src/emacs
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffeab84700 (LWP 12252)]
[New Thread 0x7fffea30b700 (LWP 12253)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe97f5700 (LWP 12254)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x0000555555a8e56e in ftcrfont_glyph_extents (font=0x55555696f820,
glyph=63, metrics=0x555556141488 <metrics>) at ftcrfont.c:77
77  if (METRICS_STATUS (cache) == METRICS_INVALID)
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x0000555555a8e56e in ftcrfont_glyph_extents (font=0x55555696f820,
glyph=63, metrics=0x555556141488 <metrics>) at ftcrfont.c:77
        ftcrfont_info = 0x55555696f820
        row = 0
        col = 63
        cache = 0x2b5
#1  0x0000555555a8f5df in ftcrfont_text_extents (font=0x55555696f820,
code=0x7fffffff903c, nglyphs=1, metrics=0x555556141488 <metrics>) at
ftcrfont.c:361
        width = 32767
        i = -28612
#2  0x000055555563893c in get_per_char_metric (font=0x55555696f820,
char2b=0x7fffffff903c) at xdisp.c:27675
        metrics = {
          lbearing = 0,
          rbearing = 0,
          width = 9,
          ascent = 0,
          descent = 0
        }
#3  0x000055555564261d in gui_produce_glyphs (it=0x7fffffff9190) at
xdisp.c:29749
        stretched_p = false
        char2b = 63
        face = 0x555556d75500
        font = 0x55555696f820
        pcm = 0x0
        boff = 0
        extra_line_spacing = 0
#4  0x0000555555640fac in produce_special_glyphs (it=0x7fffffffa560,
what=IT_CONTINUATION) at xdisp.c:29378
        temp_it = {
          window = XIL(0x55555669c7d5),
          w = 0x55555669c7d0,
          f = 0x55555669c380,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
          stop_charpos = 0,
          prev_stop = 0,
          base_level_stop = 0,
          end_charpos = 0,
          s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true,
          tab_line_p = false,
          header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x0,
          dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 0,
          ctl_chars = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            dpvec_index = 0
          },
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            dpvec_index = 0
          },
          n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0,
          overlay_strings = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string = XIL(0),
          from_overlay = XIL(0),
          stack = {{
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }},
          sp = 0,
          selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true,
          ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false,
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
          base_face_id = 0,
          c = 92,
          len = 1,
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0,
            id = -1,
            ch = 0,
            rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0,
            nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false,
            charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0,
            from = 0,
            to = 0,
            width = 0
          },
          char_to_display = 92,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0,
          slice = {
            x = XIL(0),
            y = XIL(0),
            width = XIL(0),
            height = XIL(0)
          },
          space_width = XIL(0),
          voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 4,
          font_height = XIL(0),
          object = XIL(0),
          position = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_y = 0,
          extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1,
          override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x0,
          area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
          nglyphs = 1,
          pixel_width = 0,
          ascent = 14,
          descent = 4,
          max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 0,
          phys_descent = 0,
          max_phys_ascent = 0,
          max_phys_descent = 0,
          current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          current_y = 0,
          first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 0,
          hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0,
          lnum_bytepos = 0,
          lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 0,
          tab_offset = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = false,
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 0,
            charpos = 0,
            ch = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            ch_len = 0,
            type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0,
            prev = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            last_strong = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            prev_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_ws = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            bracket_pairing_pos = 0,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            scan_dir = 0,
            disp_pos = 0,
            disp_prop = 0,
            stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'
              } <repeats 128 times>},
            string = {
              lstring = XIL(0),
              s = 0x0,
              schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false,
              unibyte = false
            },
            w = 0x55555669c7d0,
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            separator_limit = 0,
            first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = false
          },
          paragraph_embedding = L2R
        }
        gc = XIL(0)
        glyph = {
          ch = 92,
          face_id = 0
        }
#5  0x00005555555e6536 in init_iterator (it=0x7fffffffa560,
w=0x55555669c7d0, charpos=1, bytepos=1, row=0x0,
base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID) at xdisp.c:3095
        remapped_base_face_id = DEFAULT_FACE_ID
        body_width = 0
        body_height = 0
#6  0x00005555556031cb in resize_mini_window (w=0x55555669c7d0,
exact_p=false) at xdisp.c:11525
        unit = 18
        max_height = 1435750633
        old_current_buffer = 0x0
        it = {
          window = XIL(0x55555669c7d5),
          w = 0x55555669c7d0,
          f = 0x55555669c380,
          method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
          stop_charpos = 0,
          prev_stop = 0,
          base_level_stop = 0,
          end_charpos = 0,
          s = 0x0,
          string_nchars = 0,
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0,
          multibyte_p = true,
          tab_line_p = false,
          header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = false,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
          from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false,
          avoid_cursor_p = false,
          dp = 0x0,
          dpvec = 0x0,
          dpend = 0x0,
          dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0,
          saved_face_id = 0,
          ctl_chars = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          start = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            overlay_string_index = 0,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            dpvec_index = 0
          },
          current = {
            pos = {
              charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 0
            },
            overlay_string_index = -1,
            string_pos = {
              charpos = -1,
              bytepos = -1
            },
            dpvec_index = -1
          },
          n_overlay_strings = 0,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0,
          overlay_strings = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string_overlays = {XIL(0) <repeats 16 times>},
          string = XIL(0),
          from_overlay = XIL(0),
          stack = {{
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }, {
              string = XIL(0),
              string_nchars = 0,
              end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0,
              base_level_stop = 0,
              cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0,
                id = 0,
                ch = 0,
                rule_idx = 0,
                lookback = 0,
                nglyphs = 0,
                reversed_p = false,
                charpos = 0,
                nchars = 0,
                nbytes = 0,
                from = 0,
                to = 0,
                width = 0
              },
              face_id = 0,
              u = {
                image = {
                  object = XIL(0),
                  slice = {
                    x = XIL(0),
                    y = XIL(0),
                    width = XIL(0),
                    height = XIL(0)
                  },
                  image_id = 0
                },
                stretch = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                },
                xwidget = {
                  object = XIL(0)
                }
              },
              position = {
                charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 0
              },
              current = {
                pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                overlay_string_index = 0,
                string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0,
                  bytepos = 0
                },
                dpvec_index = 0
              },
              from_overlay = XIL(0),
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR,
              multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false,
              display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false,
              bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
              voffset = 0,
              space_width = XIL(0),
              font_height = XIL(0)
            }},
          sp = 0,
          selective = 0,
          what = IT_CHARACTER,
          face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = true,
          ctl_arrow_p = true,
          face_box_p = false,
          start_of_box_run_p = false,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false,
          glyph_not_available_p = false,
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false,
          line_number_produced_p = false,
          line_wrap = WINDOW_WRAP,
          base_face_id = 0,
          c = 0,
          len = 0,
          cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 0,
            id = -1,
            ch = 0,
            rule_idx = 0,
            lookback = 0,
            nglyphs = 0,
            reversed_p = false,
            charpos = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            nbytes = 0,
            from = 0,
            to = 0,
            width = 0
          },
          char_to_display = 0,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 0,
          xwidget = 0x0,
          slice = {
            x = XIL(0),
            y = XIL(0),
            width = XIL(0),
            height = XIL(0)
          },
          space_width = XIL(0),
          voffset = 0,
          tab_width = 4,
          font_height = XIL(0),
          object = XIL(0),
          position = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0,
          first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_y = 0,
          extra_line_spacing = 0,
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0,
          override_ascent = -1,
          override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 0,
          glyph_row = 0x0,
          area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
          nglyphs = 0,
          pixel_width = 0,
          ascent = 0,
          descent = 0,
          max_ascent = 0,
          max_descent = 0,
          phys_ascent = 0,
          phys_descent = 0,
          max_phys_ascent = 0,
          max_phys_descent = 0,
          current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 0,
          eol_pos = {
            charpos = 0,
            bytepos = 0
          },
          current_y = 0,
          first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 0,
          hpos = 0,
          lnum = 0,
          lnum_bytepos = 0,
          lnum_width = 0,
          lnum_pixel_width = 0,
          pt_lnum = 0,
          tab_offset = 0,
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0,
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          bidi_p = false,
          bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 0,
            charpos = 0,
            ch = 0,
            nchars = 0,
            ch_len = 0,
            type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT,
            orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000',
            isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 0,
            invalid_isolates = 0,
            prev = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            last_strong = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            prev_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            next_for_ws = {
              charpos = 0,
              type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT
            },
            bracket_pairing_pos = 0,
            bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            next_en_pos = 0,
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            sos = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            scan_dir = 0,
            disp_pos = 0,
            disp_prop = 0,
            stack_idx = 0,
            level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'
              } <repeats 128 times>},
            string = {
              lstring = XIL(0),
              s = 0x0,
              schars = 0,
              bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false,
              unibyte = false
            },
            w = 0x55555669c7d0,
            paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            separator_limit = 0,
            first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false,
            frame_window_p = false
          },
          paragraph_embedding = L2R
        }
        height = 21845
        start = {
          charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 140737141956408
        }
        windows_height = 648
        f = 0x55555669c380
        old_height = 36
#7  0x0000555555602471 in display_echo_area_1 (a1=93825010354128,
a2=XIL(0)) at xdisp.c:11414
        i1 = 93825010354128
        w = 0x55555669c7d0
        window = XIL(0)
        start = {
          charpos = 48,
          bytepos = 32160
        }
        window_height_changed_p = false
#8  0x000055555560176e in with_echo_area_buffer (w=0x55555669c7d0, which=0,
fn=0x55555560243b <display_echo_area_1>, a1=93825010354128, a2=XIL(0)) at
xdisp.c:11184
        buffer = XIL(0x5555567a9a95)
        this_one = false
        the_other = true
        clear_buffer_p = false
        rc = false
        count = 16
#9  0x00005555556023e6 in display_echo_area (w=0x55555669c7d0) at
xdisp.c:11380
        no_message_p = false
        window_height_changed_p = 127
        count = 15
        i = false
#10 0x00005555556049cb in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=true) at
xdisp.c:11866
        mini_window = XIL(0x55555669c7d5)
        w = 0x55555669c7d0
        f = 0x55555669c380
        window_height_changed_p = false
        sf = 0x55555669c380
#11 0x0000555555600a9c in message3_nolog (m=XIL(0x55555876c534)) at
xdisp.c:10886
        mini_window = XIL(0x55555669c7d5)
        frame = XIL(0x55555669c385)
        f = 0x55555669c380
        sf = 0x55555669c380
#12 0x0000555555600769 in message3 (m=XIL(0x55555876c534)) at xdisp.c:10816
#13 0x000055555591e536 in Fmessage_in_echo_area (nargs=6,
args=0x7fffffffbd00) at editfns.c:2941
        val = XIL(0x55555876c534)
#14 0x000055555591e4ae in Fmessage (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffffbd00) at
editfns.c:2906
#15 0x000055555593b750 in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555561341c0 <Smessage>,
numargs=6, args=0x7fffffffbd00) at eval.c:2847
#16 0x000055555593b326 in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7fffffffbcf8) at
eval.c:2794
        fun = XIL(0x5555561341c5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa94e421a0)
        funcar = XIL(0x5555561adac0)
        numargs = 6
        val = XIL(0x55555876c514)
        count = 14
#17 0x00005555559be43c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x55555838d244),
vector=XIL(0x55555827d4a5), maxdepth=make_fixnum(17),
args_template=make_fixnum(512), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffc330) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 6
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets =
          {0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1431
<exec_byte_code+15665>, 0x5555559c1433 <exec_byte_code+15667>,
0x5555559c1435 <exec_byte_code+15669>, 0x5555559c1437
<exec_byte_code+15671>, 0x5555559c1437 <exec_byte_code+15671>,
0x5555559c149c <exec_byte_code+15772>, 0x5555559c1510
<exec_byte_code+15888>, 0x5555559bdce5 <exec_byte_code+1509>,
0x5555559bdce7 <exec_byte_code+1511>, 0x5555559bdce9 <exec_byte_code+1513>,
0x5555559bdceb <exec_byte_code+1515>, 0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>,
0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>, 0x5555559bdcf3 <exec_byte_code+1523>,
0x5555559bdcb4 <exec_byte_code+1460>, 0x5555559be124 <exec_byte_code+2596>,
0x5555559be126 <exec_byte_code+2598>, 0x5555559be128 <exec_byte_code+2600>,
0x5555559be12a <exec_byte_code+2602>, 0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>,
0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>, 0x5555559be161 <exec_byte_code+2657>,
0x5555559be132 <exec_byte_code+2610>, 0x5555559be359 <exec_byte_code+3161>,
0x5555559be35b <exec_byte_code+3163>, 0x5555559be35d <exec_byte_code+3165>,
0x5555559be35f <exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>,
0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x5555559be313 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
0x5555559be32a <exec_byte_code+3114>, 0x5555559be409 <exec_byte_code+3337>,
0x5555559be40b <exec_byte_code+3339>, 0x5555559be40d <exec_byte_code+3341>,
0x5555559be40f <exec_byte_code+3343>, 0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>,
0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>, 0x5555559be3c3 <exec_byte_code+3267>,
0x5555559be3da <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x5555559be4be <exec_byte_code+3518>,
0x5555559be4c0 <exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x5555559be4c2 <exec_byte_code+3522>,
0x5555559be4c4 <exec_byte_code+3524>, 0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>,
0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x5555559be478 <exec_byte_code+3448>,
0x5555559be48f <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x5555559bed20 <exec_byte_code+5664>,
0x5555559bec06 <exec_byte_code+5382>, 0x5555559bebfd <exec_byte_code+5373>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559bef51 <exec_byte_code+6225>,
0x5555559bf082 <exec_byte_code+6530>, 0x5555559bf0ec <exec_byte_code+6636>,
0x5555559bf159 <exec_byte_code+6745>, 0x5555559bf1c5 <exec_byte_code+6853>,
0x5555559bdf70 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x5555559bdff8 <exec_byte_code+2296>,
0x5555559bf24b <exec_byte_code+6987>, 0x5555559bdead <exec_byte_code+1965>,
0x5555559be060 <exec_byte_code+2400>, 0x5555559bf2c0 <exec_byte_code+7104>,
0x5555559bf328 <exec_byte_code+7208>, 0x5555559bf370 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
0x5555559bf3d8 <exec_byte_code+7384>, 0x5555559bf43b <exec_byte_code+7483>,
0x5555559bf528 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x5555559bf570 <exec_byte_code+7792>,
0x5555559bf5d8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x5555559bf65d <exec_byte_code+8029>,
0x5555559bf6a5 <exec_byte_code+8101>, 0x5555559bf6ed <exec_byte_code+8173>,
0x5555559bf755 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x5555559bf7bd <exec_byte_code+8381>,
0x5555559bf825 <exec_byte_code+8485>, 0x5555559bf8aa <exec_byte_code+8618>,
0x5555559bf8fc <exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x5555559bf94e <exec_byte_code+8782>,
0x5555559bfa1f <exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555559bfb23 <exec_byte_code+9251>,
0x5555559bfc27 <exec_byte_code+9511>, 0x5555559bfc94 <exec_byte_code+9620>,
0x5555559bfd01 <exec_byte_code+9729>, 0x5555559bfd6e <exec_byte_code+9838>,
0x5555559bfddb <exec_byte_code+9947>, 0x5555559bfe48
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x5555559bfe9a <exec_byte_code+10138>,
0x5555559bffa2 <exec_byte_code+10402>, 0x5555559bfff4
<exec_byte_code+10484>, 0x5555559c0046 <exec_byte_code+10566>,
0x5555559c0098 <exec_byte_code+10648>, 0x5555559c01a4
<exec_byte_code+10916>, 0x5555559bea80 <exec_byte_code+4992>,
0x5555559c0202 <exec_byte_code+11010>, 0x5555559c024a
<exec_byte_code+11082>, 0x5555559c0316 <exec_byte_code+11286>,
0x5555559c037f <exec_byte_code+11391>, 0x5555559c03dd
<exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x5555559c0425 <exec_byte_code+11557>,
0x5555559c046b <exec_byte_code+11627>, 0x5555559c04b1
<exec_byte_code+11697>, 0x5555559c04ff <exec_byte_code+11775>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c0557
<exec_byte_code+11863>, 0x5555559c059d <exec_byte_code+11933>,
0x5555559c05e3 <exec_byte_code+12003>, 0x5555559c0629
<exec_byte_code+12073>, 0x5555559c066f <exec_byte_code+12143>,
0x5555559c06b5 <exec_byte_code+12213>, 0x5555559bea80
<exec_byte_code+4992>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c06fd <exec_byte_code+12285>, 0x5555559c0752
<exec_byte_code+12370>, 0x5555559c079a <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x5555559c07e2 <exec_byte_code+12514>, 0x5555559c084a
<exec_byte_code+12618>, 0x5555559c08b2 <exec_byte_code+12722>,
0x5555559c08fa <exec_byte_code+12794>, 0x5555559c0a19
<exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x5555559c0a81 <exec_byte_code+13185>,
0x5555559c0ae9 <exec_byte_code+13289>, 0x5555559c0b51
<exec_byte_code+13393>, 0x5555559c0b97 <exec_byte_code+13463>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559be9c6
<exec_byte_code+4806>, 0x5555559be575 <exec_byte_code+3701>, 0x5555559bde1b
<exec_byte_code+1819>, 0x5555559be621 <exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555559be6a5
<exec_byte_code+4005>, 0x5555559be726 <exec_byte_code+4134>, 0x5555559be97a
<exec_byte_code+4730>, 0x5555559be98f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x5555559be2c0
<exec_byte_code+3008>, 0x5555559bea49 <exec_byte_code+4937>, 0x5555559beab7
<exec_byte_code+5047>, 0x5555559beb45 <exec_byte_code+5189>, 0x5555559beb8e
<exec_byte_code+5262>, 0x5555559bed6c <exec_byte_code+5740>, 0x5555559bede9
<exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x5555559bee6e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x5555559beece
<exec_byte_code+6094>, 0x5555559be527 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x5555559c0bdf
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559c0c64 <exec_byte_code+13668>,
0x5555559c0cac <exec_byte_code+13740>, 0x5555559c0cf4
<exec_byte_code+13812>, 0x5555559c0d3c <exec_byte_code+13884>,
0x5555559c0d84 <exec_byte_code+13956>, 0x5555559c0dec
<exec_byte_code+14060>, 0x5555559c0e54 <exec_byte_code+14164>,
0x5555559c0ebc <exec_byte_code+14268>, 0x5555559c0f24
<exec_byte_code+14372>, 0x5555559c106a <exec_byte_code+14698>,
0x5555559c10d2 <exec_byte_code+14802>, 0x5555559c113a
<exec_byte_code+14906>, 0x5555559c1182 <exec_byte_code+14978>,
0x5555559c11ea <exec_byte_code+15082>, 0x5555559c1252
<exec_byte_code+15186>, 0x5555559c129a <exec_byte_code+15258>,
0x5555559c12e2 <exec_byte_code+15330>, 0x5555559c00ea
<exec_byte_code+10730>, 0x5555559c013c <exec_byte_code+10812>,
0x5555559c1334 <exec_byte_code+15412>, 0x5555559c13a0
<exec_byte_code+15520>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559be7a7 <exec_byte_code+4263>, 0x5555559be7c4 <exec_byte_code+4292>,
0x5555559be833 <exec_byte_code+4403>, 0x5555559be8a2 <exec_byte_code+4514>,
0x5555559be90e <exec_byte_code+4622>, 0x5555559bf4a9 <exec_byte_code+7593>,
0x5555559bf9a0 <exec_byte_code+8864>, 0x5555559c0297
<exec_byte_code+11159>, 0x5555559c15a3 <exec_byte_code+16035>,
0x5555559c1618 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c16ae <exec_byte_code+16302>, 0x5555559c1735
<exec_byte_code+16437>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1892
<exec_byte_code+16786> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 73
        bytestr_length = 392
        vectorp = 0x55555827d4a8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 18
        sa_avail = 15848
        sa_count = 10
        alloc = 0x7fffffffbcb0
        item_bytes = 144
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffbcb0
        top = 0x7fffffffbcf8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffbd40
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffbd40
"\b?\205\207\001\306\307\310\004GW\203\022"
        pc = 0x7fffffffbe95 "\210\347
\204k\001\371\372\373!!\203g\001\351\373!\210\374\375!\210\313\026E\211\203u\001\376
\210\314,\207\v\036C\325\377!\210)ׁH"
        count = 10
        result = XIL(0x871189c38823)
#18 0x000055555593bfaa in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x55555827d6f5), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc330) at eval.c:2989
        size = 6
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(512)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7fffffffc270)
        count = 10
        i = 103079215104
        optional = false
        rest = false
#19 0x000055555593b36a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc328) at
eval.c:2796
        fun = XIL(0x55555827d6f5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa94f539a0)
        funcar = XIL(0x5555561adac0)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0x5555565cceb3)
        count = 9
#20 0x00005555559be43c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x55555838df84),
vector=XIL(0x555558097895), maxdepth=make_fixnum(4),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffc870) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = (unknown: 48)
        targets =
          {0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1431
<exec_byte_code+15665>, 0x5555559c1433 <exec_byte_code+15667>,
0x5555559c1435 <exec_byte_code+15669>, 0x5555559c1437
<exec_byte_code+15671>, 0x5555559c1437 <exec_byte_code+15671>,
0x5555559c149c <exec_byte_code+15772>, 0x5555559c1510
<exec_byte_code+15888>, 0x5555559bdce5 <exec_byte_code+1509>,
0x5555559bdce7 <exec_byte_code+1511>, 0x5555559bdce9 <exec_byte_code+1513>,
0x5555559bdceb <exec_byte_code+1515>, 0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>,
0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>, 0x5555559bdcf3 <exec_byte_code+1523>,
0x5555559bdcb4 <exec_byte_code+1460>, 0x5555559be124 <exec_byte_code+2596>,
0x5555559be126 <exec_byte_code+2598>, 0x5555559be128 <exec_byte_code+2600>,
0x5555559be12a <exec_byte_code+2602>, 0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>,
0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>, 0x5555559be161 <exec_byte_code+2657>,
0x5555559be132 <exec_byte_code+2610>, 0x5555559be359 <exec_byte_code+3161>,
0x5555559be35b <exec_byte_code+3163>, 0x5555559be35d <exec_byte_code+3165>,
0x5555559be35f <exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>,
0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x5555559be313 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
0x5555559be32a <exec_byte_code+3114>, 0x5555559be409 <exec_byte_code+3337>,
0x5555559be40b <exec_byte_code+3339>, 0x5555559be40d <exec_byte_code+3341>,
0x5555559be40f <exec_byte_code+3343>, 0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>,
0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>, 0x5555559be3c3 <exec_byte_code+3267>,
0x5555559be3da <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x5555559be4be <exec_byte_code+3518>,
0x5555559be4c0 <exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x5555559be4c2 <exec_byte_code+3522>,
0x5555559be4c4 <exec_byte_code+3524>, 0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>,
0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x5555559be478 <exec_byte_code+3448>,
0x5555559be48f <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x5555559bed20 <exec_byte_code+5664>,
0x5555559bec06 <exec_byte_code+5382>, 0x5555559bebfd <exec_byte_code+5373>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559bef51 <exec_byte_code+6225>,
0x5555559bf082 <exec_byte_code+6530>, 0x5555559bf0ec <exec_byte_code+6636>,
0x5555559bf159 <exec_byte_code+6745>, 0x5555559bf1c5 <exec_byte_code+6853>,
0x5555559bdf70 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x5555559bdff8 <exec_byte_code+2296>,
0x5555559bf24b <exec_byte_code+6987>, 0x5555559bdead <exec_byte_code+1965>,
0x5555559be060 <exec_byte_code+2400>, 0x5555559bf2c0 <exec_byte_code+7104>,
0x5555559bf328 <exec_byte_code+7208>, 0x5555559bf370 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
0x5555559bf3d8 <exec_byte_code+7384>, 0x5555559bf43b <exec_byte_code+7483>,
0x5555559bf528 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x5555559bf570 <exec_byte_code+7792>,
0x5555559bf5d8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x5555559bf65d <exec_byte_code+8029>,
0x5555559bf6a5 <exec_byte_code+8101>, 0x5555559bf6ed <exec_byte_code+8173>,
0x5555559bf755 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x5555559bf7bd <exec_byte_code+8381>,
0x5555559bf825 <exec_byte_code+8485>, 0x5555559bf8aa <exec_byte_code+8618>,
0x5555559bf8fc <exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x5555559bf94e <exec_byte_code+8782>,
0x5555559bfa1f <exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555559bfb23 <exec_byte_code+9251>,
0x5555559bfc27 <exec_byte_code+9511>, 0x5555559bfc94 <exec_byte_code+9620>,
0x5555559bfd01 <exec_byte_code+9729>, 0x5555559bfd6e <exec_byte_code+9838>,
0x5555559bfddb <exec_byte_code+9947>, 0x5555559bfe48
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x5555559bfe9a <exec_byte_code+10138>,
0x5555559bffa2 <exec_byte_code+10402>, 0x5555559bfff4
<exec_byte_code+10484>, 0x5555559c0046 <exec_byte_code+10566>,
0x5555559c0098 <exec_byte_code+10648>, 0x5555559c01a4
<exec_byte_code+10916>, 0x5555559bea80 <exec_byte_code+4992>,
0x5555559c0202 <exec_byte_code+11010>, 0x5555559c024a
<exec_byte_code+11082>, 0x5555559c0316 <exec_byte_code+11286>,
0x5555559c037f <exec_byte_code+11391>, 0x5555559c03dd
<exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x5555559c0425 <exec_byte_code+11557>,
0x5555559c046b <exec_byte_code+11627>, 0x5555559c04b1
<exec_byte_code+11697>, 0x5555559c04ff <exec_byte_code+11775>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c0557
<exec_byte_code+11863>, 0x5555559c059d <exec_byte_code+11933>,
0x5555559c05e3 <exec_byte_code+12003>, 0x5555559c0629
<exec_byte_code+12073>, 0x5555559c066f <exec_byte_code+12143>,
0x5555559c06b5 <exec_byte_code+12213>, 0x5555559bea80
<exec_byte_code+4992>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c06fd <exec_byte_code+12285>, 0x5555559c0752
<exec_byte_code+12370>, 0x5555559c079a <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x5555559c07e2 <exec_byte_code+12514>, 0x5555559c084a
<exec_byte_code+12618>, 0x5555559c08b2 <exec_byte_code+12722>,
0x5555559c08fa <exec_byte_code+12794>, 0x5555559c0a19
<exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x5555559c0a81 <exec_byte_code+13185>,
0x5555559c0ae9 <exec_byte_code+13289>, 0x5555559c0b51
<exec_byte_code+13393>, 0x5555559c0b97 <exec_byte_code+13463>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559be9c6
<exec_byte_code+4806>, 0x5555559be575 <exec_byte_code+3701>, 0x5555559bde1b
<exec_byte_code+1819>, 0x5555559be621 <exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555559be6a5
<exec_byte_code+4005>, 0x5555559be726 <exec_byte_code+4134>, 0x5555559be97a
<exec_byte_code+4730>, 0x5555559be98f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x5555559be2c0
<exec_byte_code+3008>, 0x5555559bea49 <exec_byte_code+4937>, 0x5555559beab7
<exec_byte_code+5047>, 0x5555559beb45 <exec_byte_code+5189>, 0x5555559beb8e
<exec_byte_code+5262>, 0x5555559bed6c <exec_byte_code+5740>, 0x5555559bede9
<exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x5555559bee6e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x5555559beece
<exec_byte_code+6094>, 0x5555559be527 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x5555559c0bdf
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559c0c64 <exec_byte_code+13668>,
0x5555559c0cac <exec_byte_code+13740>, 0x5555559c0cf4
<exec_byte_code+13812>, 0x5555559c0d3c <exec_byte_code+13884>,
0x5555559c0d84 <exec_byte_code+13956>, 0x5555559c0dec
<exec_byte_code+14060>, 0x5555559c0e54 <exec_byte_code+14164>,
0x5555559c0ebc <exec_byte_code+14268>, 0x5555559c0f24
<exec_byte_code+14372>, 0x5555559c106a <exec_byte_code+14698>,
0x5555559c10d2 <exec_byte_code+14802>, 0x5555559c113a
<exec_byte_code+14906>, 0x5555559c1182 <exec_byte_code+14978>,
0x5555559c11ea <exec_byte_code+15082>, 0x5555559c1252
<exec_byte_code+15186>, 0x5555559c129a <exec_byte_code+15258>,
0x5555559c12e2 <exec_byte_code+15330>, 0x5555559c00ea
<exec_byte_code+10730>, 0x5555559c013c <exec_byte_code+10812>,
0x5555559c1334 <exec_byte_code+15412>, 0x5555559c13a0
<exec_byte_code+15520>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559be7a7 <exec_byte_code+4263>, 0x5555559be7c4 <exec_byte_code+4292>,
0x5555559be833 <exec_byte_code+4403>, 0x5555559be8a2 <exec_byte_code+4514>,
0x5555559be90e <exec_byte_code+4622>, 0x5555559bf4a9 <exec_byte_code+7593>,
0x5555559bf9a0 <exec_byte_code+8864>, 0x5555559c0297
<exec_byte_code+11159>, 0x5555559c15a3 <exec_byte_code+16035>,
0x5555559c1618 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c16ae <exec_byte_code+16302>, 0x5555559c1735
<exec_byte_code+16437>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1892
<exec_byte_code+16786> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 8
        bytestr_length = 28
        vectorp = 0x555558097898
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16316
        sa_count = 9
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc320
        item_bytes = 40
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc320
        top = 0x7fffffffc328
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc348
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc348 "É\b\235\203\020"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc35f "\210ǉ\022\207\377\177"
        count = 9
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffc9e8)
#21 0x000055555593bfaa in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x5555580978e5), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffc870) at eval.c:2989
        size = 4
        val = XIL(0x5555561adac0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0x55555592cbf9)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7fffffffc710)
        count = 9
        i = 103079215104
        optional = false
        rest = false
#22 0x000055555593b36a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc868) at
eval.c:2796
        fun = XIL(0x5555580978e5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x5555580978e5)
        funcar = XIL(0x30)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0x5555561adaf0)
        count = 8
#23 0x000055555593a59f in funcall_nil (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc868) at
eval.c:2435
#24 0x000055555593aac9 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffc868,
funcall=0x55555593a57c <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2612
        global_vals = XIL(0)
        sym = XIL(0x2aaa950b13a8)
        val = XIL(0x5555581a2cd3)
        ret = XIL(0)
#25 0x000055555593a625 in Frun_hook_with_args (nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffc868) at eval.c:2477
#26 0x000055555593ab61 in run_hook (hook=XIL(0x5555580978e5)) at eval.c:2625
#27 0x000055555593a5e0 in Frun_hooks (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc9d0) at
eval.c:2459
        i = 0
#28 0x000055555593b750 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555556134cc0 <Srun_hooks>,
numargs=2, args=0x7fffffffc9d0) at eval.c:2847
#29 0x000055555593b326 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc9c8) at
eval.c:2794
        fun = XIL(0x555556134cc5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa94e39a08)
        funcar = XIL(0x5555561adac0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x55555873c083)
        count = 7
#30 0x00005555559be43c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7fffeb42d374),
vector=XIL(0x7fffeb4293e5), maxdepth=make_fixnum(14),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffd528) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 2
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets =
          {0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1431
<exec_byte_code+15665>, 0x5555559c1433 <exec_byte_code+15667>,
0x5555559c1435 <exec_byte_code+15669>, 0x5555559c1437
<exec_byte_code+15671>, 0x5555559c1437 <exec_byte_code+15671>,
0x5555559c149c <exec_byte_code+15772>, 0x5555559c1510
<exec_byte_code+15888>, 0x5555559bdce5 <exec_byte_code+1509>,
0x5555559bdce7 <exec_byte_code+1511>, 0x5555559bdce9 <exec_byte_code+1513>,
0x5555559bdceb <exec_byte_code+1515>, 0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>,
0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>, 0x5555559bdcf3 <exec_byte_code+1523>,
0x5555559bdcb4 <exec_byte_code+1460>, 0x5555559be124 <exec_byte_code+2596>,
0x5555559be126 <exec_byte_code+2598>, 0x5555559be128 <exec_byte_code+2600>,
0x5555559be12a <exec_byte_code+2602>, 0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>,
0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>, 0x5555559be161 <exec_byte_code+2657>,
0x5555559be132 <exec_byte_code+2610>, 0x5555559be359 <exec_byte_code+3161>,
0x5555559be35b <exec_byte_code+3163>, 0x5555559be35d <exec_byte_code+3165>,
0x5555559be35f <exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>,
0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x5555559be313 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
0x5555559be32a <exec_byte_code+3114>, 0x5555559be409 <exec_byte_code+3337>,
0x5555559be40b <exec_byte_code+3339>, 0x5555559be40d <exec_byte_code+3341>,
0x5555559be40f <exec_byte_code+3343>, 0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>,
0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>, 0x5555559be3c3 <exec_byte_code+3267>,
0x5555559be3da <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x5555559be4be <exec_byte_code+3518>,
0x5555559be4c0 <exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x5555559be4c2 <exec_byte_code+3522>,
0x5555559be4c4 <exec_byte_code+3524>, 0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>,
0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x5555559be478 <exec_byte_code+3448>,
0x5555559be48f <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x5555559bed20 <exec_byte_code+5664>,
0x5555559bec06 <exec_byte_code+5382>, 0x5555559bebfd <exec_byte_code+5373>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559bef51 <exec_byte_code+6225>,
0x5555559bf082 <exec_byte_code+6530>, 0x5555559bf0ec <exec_byte_code+6636>,
0x5555559bf159 <exec_byte_code+6745>, 0x5555559bf1c5 <exec_byte_code+6853>,
0x5555559bdf70 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x5555559bdff8 <exec_byte_code+2296>,
0x5555559bf24b <exec_byte_code+6987>, 0x5555559bdead <exec_byte_code+1965>,
0x5555559be060 <exec_byte_code+2400>, 0x5555559bf2c0 <exec_byte_code+7104>,
0x5555559bf328 <exec_byte_code+7208>, 0x5555559bf370 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
0x5555559bf3d8 <exec_byte_code+7384>, 0x5555559bf43b <exec_byte_code+7483>,
0x5555559bf528 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x5555559bf570 <exec_byte_code+7792>,
0x5555559bf5d8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x5555559bf65d <exec_byte_code+8029>,
0x5555559bf6a5 <exec_byte_code+8101>, 0x5555559bf6ed <exec_byte_code+8173>,
0x5555559bf755 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x5555559bf7bd <exec_byte_code+8381>,
0x5555559bf825 <exec_byte_code+8485>, 0x5555559bf8aa <exec_byte_code+8618>,
0x5555559bf8fc <exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x5555559bf94e <exec_byte_code+8782>,
0x5555559bfa1f <exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555559bfb23 <exec_byte_code+9251>,
0x5555559bfc27 <exec_byte_code+9511>, 0x5555559bfc94 <exec_byte_code+9620>,
0x5555559bfd01 <exec_byte_code+9729>, 0x5555559bfd6e <exec_byte_code+9838>,
0x5555559bfddb <exec_byte_code+9947>, 0x5555559bfe48
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x5555559bfe9a <exec_byte_code+10138>,
0x5555559bffa2 <exec_byte_code+10402>, 0x5555559bfff4
<exec_byte_code+10484>, 0x5555559c0046 <exec_byte_code+10566>,
0x5555559c0098 <exec_byte_code+10648>, 0x5555559c01a4
<exec_byte_code+10916>, 0x5555559bea80 <exec_byte_code+4992>,
0x5555559c0202 <exec_byte_code+11010>, 0x5555559c024a
<exec_byte_code+11082>, 0x5555559c0316 <exec_byte_code+11286>,
0x5555559c037f <exec_byte_code+11391>, 0x5555559c03dd
<exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x5555559c0425 <exec_byte_code+11557>,
0x5555559c046b <exec_byte_code+11627>, 0x5555559c04b1
<exec_byte_code+11697>, 0x5555559c04ff <exec_byte_code+11775>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c0557
<exec_byte_code+11863>, 0x5555559c059d <exec_byte_code+11933>,
0x5555559c05e3 <exec_byte_code+12003>, 0x5555559c0629
<exec_byte_code+12073>, 0x5555559c066f <exec_byte_code+12143>,
0x5555559c06b5 <exec_byte_code+12213>, 0x5555559bea80
<exec_byte_code+4992>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c06fd <exec_byte_code+12285>, 0x5555559c0752
<exec_byte_code+12370>, 0x5555559c079a <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x5555559c07e2 <exec_byte_code+12514>, 0x5555559c084a
<exec_byte_code+12618>, 0x5555559c08b2 <exec_byte_code+12722>,
0x5555559c08fa <exec_byte_code+12794>, 0x5555559c0a19
<exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x5555559c0a81 <exec_byte_code+13185>,
0x5555559c0ae9 <exec_byte_code+13289>, 0x5555559c0b51
<exec_byte_code+13393>, 0x5555559c0b97 <exec_byte_code+13463>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559be9c6
<exec_byte_code+4806>, 0x5555559be575 <exec_byte_code+3701>, 0x5555559bde1b
<exec_byte_code+1819>, 0x5555559be621 <exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555559be6a5
<exec_byte_code+4005>, 0x5555559be726 <exec_byte_code+4134>, 0x5555559be97a
<exec_byte_code+4730>, 0x5555559be98f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x5555559be2c0
<exec_byte_code+3008>, 0x5555559bea49 <exec_byte_code+4937>, 0x5555559beab7
<exec_byte_code+5047>, 0x5555559beb45 <exec_byte_code+5189>, 0x5555559beb8e
<exec_byte_code+5262>, 0x5555559bed6c <exec_byte_code+5740>, 0x5555559bede9
<exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x5555559bee6e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x5555559beece
<exec_byte_code+6094>, 0x5555559be527 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x5555559c0bdf
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559c0c64 <exec_byte_code+13668>,
0x5555559c0cac <exec_byte_code+13740>, 0x5555559c0cf4
<exec_byte_code+13812>, 0x5555559c0d3c <exec_byte_code+13884>,
0x5555559c0d84 <exec_byte_code+13956>, 0x5555559c0dec
<exec_byte_code+14060>, 0x5555559c0e54 <exec_byte_code+14164>,
0x5555559c0ebc <exec_byte_code+14268>, 0x5555559c0f24
<exec_byte_code+14372>, 0x5555559c106a <exec_byte_code+14698>,
0x5555559c10d2 <exec_byte_code+14802>, 0x5555559c113a
<exec_byte_code+14906>, 0x5555559c1182 <exec_byte_code+14978>,
0x5555559c11ea <exec_byte_code+15082>, 0x5555559c1252
<exec_byte_code+15186>, 0x5555559c129a <exec_byte_code+15258>,
0x5555559c12e2 <exec_byte_code+15330>, 0x5555559c00ea
<exec_byte_code+10730>, 0x5555559c013c <exec_byte_code+10812>,
0x5555559c1334 <exec_byte_code+15412>, 0x5555559c13a0
<exec_byte_code+15520>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559be7a7 <exec_byte_code+4263>, 0x5555559be7c4 <exec_byte_code+4292>,
0x5555559be833 <exec_byte_code+4403>, 0x5555559be8a2 <exec_byte_code+4514>,
0x5555559be90e <exec_byte_code+4622>, 0x5555559bf4a9 <exec_byte_code+7593>,
0x5555559bf9a0 <exec_byte_code+8864>, 0x5555559c0297
<exec_byte_code+11159>, 0x5555559c15a3 <exec_byte_code+16035>,
0x5555559c1618 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c16ae <exec_byte_code+16302>, 0x5555559c1735
<exec_byte_code+16437>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1892
<exec_byte_code+16786> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 208
        bytestr_length = 1676
        vectorp = 0x7fffeb4293e8
        quitcounter = 30 '\036'
        stack_items = 15
        sa_avail = 14588
        sa_count = 7
        alloc = 0x7fffffffc9b0
        item_bytes = 120
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc9b0
        top = 0x7fffffffc9c8
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffca28
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffca28 "\306C\306C\307
\020\306\021\n\023\306\024\310\311!\211\306=\204("
        pc = 0x7fffffffcfab "\210\201\274"
        count = 7
        result = XIL(0x1)
#31 0x000055555593bfaa in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7fffeb4293b5), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffd528) at eval.c:2989
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7fffffffd460)
        count = 7
        i = 103079215104
        optional = false
        rest = false
#32 0x000055555593b36a in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd520) at
eval.c:2796
        fun = XIL(0x7fffeb4293b5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9527b8c0)
        funcar = XIL(0x55555593b0f5)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffd500)
        count = 6
#33 0x00005555559be43c in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x7fffeb42e03c),
vector=XIL(0x7fffeb42d545), maxdepth=make_fixnum(12),
args_template=make_fixnum(0), nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffdb60) at
bytecode.c:633
        op = 0
        type = CONDITION_CASE
        targets =
          {0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1431
<exec_byte_code+15665>, 0x5555559c1433 <exec_byte_code+15667>,
0x5555559c1435 <exec_byte_code+15669>, 0x5555559c1437
<exec_byte_code+15671>, 0x5555559c1437 <exec_byte_code+15671>,
0x5555559c149c <exec_byte_code+15772>, 0x5555559c1510
<exec_byte_code+15888>, 0x5555559bdce5 <exec_byte_code+1509>,
0x5555559bdce7 <exec_byte_code+1511>, 0x5555559bdce9 <exec_byte_code+1513>,
0x5555559bdceb <exec_byte_code+1515>, 0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>,
0x5555559bdced <exec_byte_code+1517>, 0x5555559bdcf3 <exec_byte_code+1523>,
0x5555559bdcb4 <exec_byte_code+1460>, 0x5555559be124 <exec_byte_code+2596>,
0x5555559be126 <exec_byte_code+2598>, 0x5555559be128 <exec_byte_code+2600>,
0x5555559be12a <exec_byte_code+2602>, 0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>,
0x5555559be12c <exec_byte_code+2604>, 0x5555559be161 <exec_byte_code+2657>,
0x5555559be132 <exec_byte_code+2610>, 0x5555559be359 <exec_byte_code+3161>,
0x5555559be35b <exec_byte_code+3163>, 0x5555559be35d <exec_byte_code+3165>,
0x5555559be35f <exec_byte_code+3167>, 0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>,
0x5555559be361 <exec_byte_code+3169>, 0x5555559be313 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
0x5555559be32a <exec_byte_code+3114>, 0x5555559be409 <exec_byte_code+3337>,
0x5555559be40b <exec_byte_code+3339>, 0x5555559be40d <exec_byte_code+3341>,
0x5555559be40f <exec_byte_code+3343>, 0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>,
0x5555559be411 <exec_byte_code+3345>, 0x5555559be3c3 <exec_byte_code+3267>,
0x5555559be3da <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x5555559be4be <exec_byte_code+3518>,
0x5555559be4c0 <exec_byte_code+3520>, 0x5555559be4c2 <exec_byte_code+3522>,
0x5555559be4c4 <exec_byte_code+3524>, 0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>,
0x5555559be4c6 <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x5555559be478 <exec_byte_code+3448>,
0x5555559be48f <exec_byte_code+3471>, 0x5555559bed20 <exec_byte_code+5664>,
0x5555559bec06 <exec_byte_code+5382>, 0x5555559bebfd <exec_byte_code+5373>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559bef51 <exec_byte_code+6225>,
0x5555559bf082 <exec_byte_code+6530>, 0x5555559bf0ec <exec_byte_code+6636>,
0x5555559bf159 <exec_byte_code+6745>, 0x5555559bf1c5 <exec_byte_code+6853>,
0x5555559bdf70 <exec_byte_code+2160>, 0x5555559bdff8 <exec_byte_code+2296>,
0x5555559bf24b <exec_byte_code+6987>, 0x5555559bdead <exec_byte_code+1965>,
0x5555559be060 <exec_byte_code+2400>, 0x5555559bf2c0 <exec_byte_code+7104>,
0x5555559bf328 <exec_byte_code+7208>, 0x5555559bf370 <exec_byte_code+7280>,
0x5555559bf3d8 <exec_byte_code+7384>, 0x5555559bf43b <exec_byte_code+7483>,
0x5555559bf528 <exec_byte_code+7720>, 0x5555559bf570 <exec_byte_code+7792>,
0x5555559bf5d8 <exec_byte_code+7896>, 0x5555559bf65d <exec_byte_code+8029>,
0x5555559bf6a5 <exec_byte_code+8101>, 0x5555559bf6ed <exec_byte_code+8173>,
0x5555559bf755 <exec_byte_code+8277>, 0x5555559bf7bd <exec_byte_code+8381>,
0x5555559bf825 <exec_byte_code+8485>, 0x5555559bf8aa <exec_byte_code+8618>,
0x5555559bf8fc <exec_byte_code+8700>, 0x5555559bf94e <exec_byte_code+8782>,
0x5555559bfa1f <exec_byte_code+8991>, 0x5555559bfb23 <exec_byte_code+9251>,
0x5555559bfc27 <exec_byte_code+9511>, 0x5555559bfc94 <exec_byte_code+9620>,
0x5555559bfd01 <exec_byte_code+9729>, 0x5555559bfd6e <exec_byte_code+9838>,
0x5555559bfddb <exec_byte_code+9947>, 0x5555559bfe48
<exec_byte_code+10056>, 0x5555559bfe9a <exec_byte_code+10138>,
0x5555559bffa2 <exec_byte_code+10402>, 0x5555559bfff4
<exec_byte_code+10484>, 0x5555559c0046 <exec_byte_code+10566>,
0x5555559c0098 <exec_byte_code+10648>, 0x5555559c01a4
<exec_byte_code+10916>, 0x5555559bea80 <exec_byte_code+4992>,
0x5555559c0202 <exec_byte_code+11010>, 0x5555559c024a
<exec_byte_code+11082>, 0x5555559c0316 <exec_byte_code+11286>,
0x5555559c037f <exec_byte_code+11391>, 0x5555559c03dd
<exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x5555559c0425 <exec_byte_code+11557>,
0x5555559c046b <exec_byte_code+11627>, 0x5555559c04b1
<exec_byte_code+11697>, 0x5555559c04ff <exec_byte_code+11775>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c0557
<exec_byte_code+11863>, 0x5555559c059d <exec_byte_code+11933>,
0x5555559c05e3 <exec_byte_code+12003>, 0x5555559c0629
<exec_byte_code+12073>, 0x5555559c066f <exec_byte_code+12143>,
0x5555559c06b5 <exec_byte_code+12213>, 0x5555559bea80
<exec_byte_code+4992>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c06fd <exec_byte_code+12285>, 0x5555559c0752
<exec_byte_code+12370>, 0x5555559c079a <exec_byte_code+12442>,
0x5555559c07e2 <exec_byte_code+12514>, 0x5555559c084a
<exec_byte_code+12618>, 0x5555559c08b2 <exec_byte_code+12722>,
0x5555559c08fa <exec_byte_code+12794>, 0x5555559c0a19
<exec_byte_code+13081>, 0x5555559c0a81 <exec_byte_code+13185>,
0x5555559c0ae9 <exec_byte_code+13289>, 0x5555559c0b51
<exec_byte_code+13393>, 0x5555559c0b97 <exec_byte_code+13463>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559be9c6
<exec_byte_code+4806>, 0x5555559be575 <exec_byte_code+3701>, 0x5555559bde1b
<exec_byte_code+1819>, 0x5555559be621 <exec_byte_code+3873>, 0x5555559be6a5
<exec_byte_code+4005>, 0x5555559be726 <exec_byte_code+4134>, 0x5555559be97a
<exec_byte_code+4730>, 0x5555559be98f <exec_byte_code+4751>, 0x5555559be2c0
<exec_byte_code+3008>, 0x5555559bea49 <exec_byte_code+4937>, 0x5555559beab7
<exec_byte_code+5047>, 0x5555559beb45 <exec_byte_code+5189>, 0x5555559beb8e
<exec_byte_code+5262>, 0x5555559bed6c <exec_byte_code+5740>, 0x5555559bede9
<exec_byte_code+5865>, 0x5555559bee6e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x5555559beece
<exec_byte_code+6094>, 0x5555559be527 <exec_byte_code+3623>, 0x5555559c0bdf
<exec_byte_code+13535>, 0x5555559c0c64 <exec_byte_code+13668>,
0x5555559c0cac <exec_byte_code+13740>, 0x5555559c0cf4
<exec_byte_code+13812>, 0x5555559c0d3c <exec_byte_code+13884>,
0x5555559c0d84 <exec_byte_code+13956>, 0x5555559c0dec
<exec_byte_code+14060>, 0x5555559c0e54 <exec_byte_code+14164>,
0x5555559c0ebc <exec_byte_code+14268>, 0x5555559c0f24
<exec_byte_code+14372>, 0x5555559c106a <exec_byte_code+14698>,
0x5555559c10d2 <exec_byte_code+14802>, 0x5555559c113a
<exec_byte_code+14906>, 0x5555559c1182 <exec_byte_code+14978>,
0x5555559c11ea <exec_byte_code+15082>, 0x5555559c1252
<exec_byte_code+15186>, 0x5555559c129a <exec_byte_code+15258>,
0x5555559c12e2 <exec_byte_code+15330>, 0x5555559c00ea
<exec_byte_code+10730>, 0x5555559c013c <exec_byte_code+10812>,
0x5555559c1334 <exec_byte_code+15412>, 0x5555559c13a0
<exec_byte_code+15520>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559be7a7 <exec_byte_code+4263>, 0x5555559be7c4 <exec_byte_code+4292>,
0x5555559be833 <exec_byte_code+4403>, 0x5555559be8a2 <exec_byte_code+4514>,
0x5555559be90e <exec_byte_code+4622>, 0x5555559bf4a9 <exec_byte_code+7593>,
0x5555559bf9a0 <exec_byte_code+8864>, 0x5555559c0297
<exec_byte_code+11159>, 0x5555559c15a3 <exec_byte_code+16035>,
0x5555559c1618 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c16ae <exec_byte_code+16302>, 0x5555559c1735
<exec_byte_code+16437>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c
<exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>,
0x5555559c140c <exec_byte_code+15628>, 0x5555559c1892
<exec_byte_code+16786> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 84
        bytestr_length = 495
        vectorp = 0x7fffeb42d548
        quitcounter = 41 ')'
        stack_items = 13
        sa_avail = 15785
        sa_count = 5
        alloc = 0x7fffffffd510
        item_bytes = 104
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffd510
        top = 0x7fffffffd520
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd578
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffd578 "\b\203\b"
        pc = 0x7fffffffd71a "\210)\210\201L"
        count = 5
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffde10)
#34 0x000055555593bfaa in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7fffeb42d515), nargs=0,
arg_vector=0x7fffffffdb60) at eval.c:2989
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = make_fixnum(0)
        next = XIL(0x55555594694b)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7fffffffdb10)
        count = 5
        i = 0
        optional = 110
        rest = 105
#35 0x000055555593bbe1 in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7fffeb42d515),
args=XIL(0), count=4) at eval.c:2926
        arg_vector = 0x7fffffffdb60
        tem = XIL(0x55555592d99f)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = 5
        numargs = 0
        args_left = XIL(0)
#36 0x0000555555939ddd in eval_sub (form=XIL(0x7fffeb587e43)) at eval.c:2318
        original_fun = XIL(0x2aaa9527fa20)
        original_args = XIL(0)
        count = 4
        fun = XIL(0x7fffeb42d515)
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdcb0)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        argvals = {XIL(0x7fffffffdc50), XIL(0x7fffeb5a5fb0),
XIL(0x7fffffffdc50), XIL(0x5555561adac0), XIL(0x7fffeaed46f0), XIL(0),
XIL(0x7fffffffdc70), XIL(0x5555561b5d40)}
#37 0x000055555593916d in Feval (form=XIL(0x7fffeb587e43), lexical=XIL(0))
at eval.c:2102
        count = 3
#38 0x00005555557d20ac in top_level_2 () at keyboard.c:1100
#39 0x000055555593730a in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557d2089
<top_level_2>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x5555557d1a88 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1355
        val = XIL(0x5555557c90e1)
        c = 0x55555624e790
#40 0x00005555557d20f4 in top_level_1 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1108
#41 0x00005555559367be in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xd5c0),
func=0x5555557d20ae <top_level_1>, arg=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1116
        val = XIL(0)
        c = 0x55555624e660
#42 0x00005555557d1fd3 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1069
#43 0x00005555557d156f in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
        count = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffde70)
#44 0x00005555557d1767 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:786
        count = 0
        buffer = XIL(0)
#45 0x00005555557c7b1e in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffe0d8) at emacs.c:2054
        stack_bottom_variable = 0xfffffffffffffce0
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false

Lisp Backtrace:
"message" (0xffffbd00)
"desktop-read" (0xffffc330)
0x580978e0 PVEC_COMPILED
"run-hooks" (0xffffc9d0)
"command-line" (0xffffd528)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffdb60)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"message" (0xffffbd00)
"desktop-read" (0xffffc330)
0x580978e0 PVEC_COMPILED
"run-hooks" (0xffffc9d0)
"command-line" (0xffffd528)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffdb60)
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

Inferior 1 [process 12248] will be killed.

Quit anyway? (y or n) y

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2019-11-30 built on blue
Repository revision: 9ac78ef56c184b757f9866edc3092eb62e259c90
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Created jira link.
Turning on magit-auto-revert-mode...done
Loading coan-elisp.el
coan-elisp loaded
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Emacs ready in 12.572 seconds with 54 garbage collections.
Package cl is deprecated
Package starttls is deprecated
Package tls is deprecated
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-modules --with-cairo
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-modes hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-modes
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/scc hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/scc
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-mmm hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-mmm
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/conf-bitbake-mode hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/conf-bitbake-mode
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-modes-pkg hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-modes-pkg
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-compat hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-compat
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-functions hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-functions
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-electric hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-electric
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/wks-mode hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/wks-mode
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-build-dir hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-build-dir
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-insert hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-insert
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-ff hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-ff
/home/olani/emacs-packages/bitbake-modes/bitbake-modes-autoloads hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/bitbake-modes-0.4.2.20191103.2155/bitbake-modes-autoloads
/home/olani/.emacs.d/iedit hides
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/iedit-20190419.803/iedit
/home/olani/.emacs.d/custom hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/custom
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-lua
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-scheme
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-R hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-org
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-core
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-install
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-install
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-org
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-texinfo
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-python
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-js
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-crypt
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-dot
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-html
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ref
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-faces
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-clojure
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-docview
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-odt
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-publish
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-octave
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-table
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-clock
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-java
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-element
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-element
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-latex
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-ascii
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-picolisp
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-colview
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-lilypond
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-eval
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-agenda
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-groovy
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-mouse
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-abc
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-protocol
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-forth
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-makefile
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-macs
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-icalendar
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-bbdb
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-calc
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ledger
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-maxima
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-lob
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-sqlite
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-capture
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-perl
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-shell
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ruby
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-rmail
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-attach
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-screen
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ditaa
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-keys
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-gnus
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-C hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-latex
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-sass
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-gnuplot
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-css
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-duration
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-hledger
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-list
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-list
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ocaml
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-lisp
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-archive
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-footnote
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-vala
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-datetree
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-plot
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-sql
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-fortran
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-indent
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-table
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-table
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-pcomplete
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-feed
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-stan
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-entities
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-plantuml
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-w3m
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-matlab
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-mhe
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-processing
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-timer
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-id
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-id
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-ctags
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-J hides
/home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-io
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-man
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-haskell
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-irc
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-version
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-version
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-tangle
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-shen
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-asymptote
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-ebnf
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-eshell
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-beamer
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-sed
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-inlinetask
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-mobile
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-comint
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-coq
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-exp
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-mscgen
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-lint
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-eww
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-macro
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-habit
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ob-awk
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-info
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-info
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-src
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-src
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-bibtex
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-compat
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/ox-md
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa-blue-27.0.50/org-plus-contrib-20191104/org-loaddefs
hides /home/olani/sw/emacs/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail coan-jabber jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco wid-edit jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console
sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util checkdoc coan-elisp skeleton
delete-trailing-whitespace-mode init org-jira org-jira-sdk jiralib
request soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml org-clock
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
anaphora dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils autoinsert mmm-sample mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-compat t32-auto coan-list midnight desktop frameset compile
flycheck-flawfinder flycheck-cstyle flycheck find-func python-info
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic bug-reference forge-post let-alist markdown-mode color
thingatpt noutline outline forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db pcase
closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-gw nsm url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap coan-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server dash
gitignore-mode edmacro kmacro advice coan-27.0.50-autoloads vc-git
diff-mode conf-bitbake-mode derived conf-mode autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt which-func imenu cl-extra help-mode warnings paren time avoid
autorevert filenotify use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core coan-system tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec finder-inf
gh-common marshal eieio-compat cl rx url-auth info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 504648 14491)
 (symbols 48 36085 1)
 (strings 32 163128 7279)
 (string-bytes 1 4791076)
 (vectors 16 55279)
 (vector-slots 8 719382 16152)
 (floats 8 378 176)
 (intervals 56 481 0)
 (buffers 1000 14))

-- 
Ola Nilsson