Subject: bug#38428: closed (Re: bug#38428: issues.guix.gnu.org gives 500 server error for some old issues)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 08:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38428: issues.guix.gnu.org gives 500 server error for some old issues

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38428: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38428
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#38428: issues.guix.gnu.org gives 500 server error for some old issues
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 09:46:16 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Nome Grey,

> I'm trying to access https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/26608 and
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/32022, which I found from google, and
> both of them are just giving 500.

this is now fixed.

Unfortunately, Mumi (the software behind issues.guix.gnu.org) is still
rather slow and due to a regression had to be slowed down a little more…
I hope to work on this soon.

Thanks for your bug report!

~~ Ricardo

Subject: issues.guix.gnu.org gives 500 server error for some old issues
From: Nome Grey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:57:17 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm trying to access https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/26608 and
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/32022, which I found from google, and
both of them are just giving 500.