Subject: bug#38426: 27.0.50; [PATCH] * python.el: new function python-shell-send-statement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:29:35 +0800

Hi Eli,

Thank you so much.  And I'll check the actual commit with my local to avoid
the gotchas. Thanks again.

Best Regards
Lin Sun
-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 17:19
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 27.0.50; [PATCH] * python.el: new function
python-shell-send-statement

Thanks, I pushed this, and I'm closing the bug report.

A few minor tweaks were still needed, please see the actual commit for what
I needed to change, and try to avoid these gotchas in the future.

Also, the patch didn't apply automatically due to some lines being wrapped
by your email client; please either change your MUA or send patches as
attachments in the future.