Subject: 27.0.50; read-color refuses to read triplet

From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:09:13 +0100

Doing

    M-: (read-color)
    #123
    RET

results in the prompt continuing prompting.

The expectation is that #123 is a valid input and the prompt goes
away.

This also affects command set-background-color which I think should
allow such triplets as input.

Suggestion for a fix:

Drop the REQUIRE-MATCH in the call of completing-read for "color" in
function read-color.

Thanks

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-11-13 built on lel
Repository revision: 0a492e4dfa188f32fd04cdf95c9fa6324facae08
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Fetching headers for nnimap+gmail-account-3:INBOX...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
No more articles [2 times]
Retrieving newsgroup: nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.orgmode...
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Fetching headers for nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.orgmode...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
No more unseen articles

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  memento-mori-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  lisp-butt-global-mode: t
  lisp-butt-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-tex hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-tex
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mu4e hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mu4e
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pkg hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pkg
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-wl hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-wl
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm-aux
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pgp
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus-aux
~/p/elisp/external/org-velocity/org-velocity hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-gnu
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-autoloads
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-browse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mailalias emacsbug smiley gnus-cite mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor nndoc
nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon
nntp smtpmail sendmail bug-reference eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe rase view mule-util cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs git-auto-commit-mode bbdb-anniv cal-iso vc-git diff-mode
appt server pinentry pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache
pdf-info pdf-util paredit org-clock diary-lib diary-loaddefs
memento-mori solar cal-dst org-element avl-tree
org-attach-embedded-images org-attach org-learn org-invoice org-depend
org-tempo tempo org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-inlinetask org-info org-id
org-habit org-agenda org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win org-eww org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb ob-lua
ob-sed ob-octave ob-makefile ob-forth ob-R ob-haskell ob-maxima ob-java
ob-plantuml ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-screen ob-J ob-io ob-shell shell
ob-clojure ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp ob-css ob-js
ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python ob-awk winner
timeclock paren selectric-mode nyan-mode avoid image-file icomplete
hack-time-mode undo-tree diff time desktop frameset counsel xdg compile
swiper ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay beginend autoinsert cus-start
cus-load .emacs-custom mw-private org-insert-context-dependent
postbank-to-ledger ariadne-marks deadgrep-autoloads fit-text-scale
face-remap foldout ffap pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auxies-eww
little-helpers mw-mark auxies-rest rect dictionary link connection
seclusion-mode seclusion-mode-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
popup-autoloads emacsshot emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat page-ext eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit
mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap date-at-point skeleton major-mode-stack
reverse-words carry-region rase-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
hierarchy-autoloads debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
lyrics-autoloads supercite regi rx ed org-section-numbers lisp-butt-mode
keystrokes org-velocity dabbrev ispell thingatpt cl-format
cl-format-builtins clisp-format cl-format-def tiro cl-format-autoloads
ace-link ace-link-autoloads hydra lv pomodoro-autoloads ebuff-menu
parse-csv gopher derived shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util puny svg dom bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs org-bullets folding-isearch folding cl
cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads seq-autoloads spinner-autoloads
queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads finder-inf
hack-time-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads deft-autoloads magit-autoloads transient-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company pcase company-autoloads ztree-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads wrap-region dash wrap-region-autoloads
selected-autoloads underline-with-char-autoloads ert pp ewoc debug
backtrace paredit-autoloads go-up-autoloads rope-read-mode-autoloads
herald-the-mode-line-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads f-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
faceup-autoloads mastodon-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads gited-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads filladapt-autoloads ido-hacks ido
ido-hacks-autoloads geiser-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
key-chord key-chord-autoloads pinentry-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads avy haskell-mode-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
aurel-autoloads bui-autoloads org-attach-screenshot-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads selectric-mode-autoloads org-pretty-tags
elpher-autoloads chronos notifications dbus xml chronos-autoloads
sly-autoloads dired-du-autoloads emacs-memento-mori-autoloads
frog-jump-buffer-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads posframe-autoloads
dash-autoloads avy-autoloads encourage-mode encourage-mode-autoloads
defrepeater s repeat defrepeater-autoloads s-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads beginend-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads wgrep-autoloads side-notes-autoloads
bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
org-brain-autoloads notmuch-autoloads git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads perspective-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads noccur-autoloads dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
org-protocol ob-keys edmacro kmacro org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info kotl-autoloads
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 692531 34993)
 (symbols 48 50692 58)
 (strings 32 285731 13326)
 (string-bytes 1 8775532)
 (vectors 16 97533)
 (vector-slots 8 1305837 32588)
 (floats 8 1233 915)
 (intervals 56 1103 22)
 (buffers 1000 38))