Subject: bug#38412: closed (Re: bug#38412: read-color refuses to read triplet)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 10:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38412: 27.0.50; read-color refuses to read triplet

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38412: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38412
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#38412: read-color refuses to read triplet
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 12:32:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 10:48:07 +0100
> 
> This is not a bug.
> 
> Please close this.  

Done.

> I sent the bug-report without checking 'emacs -Q' (which is
> embarrasing.)
> 
> Sorry for the noise.

No need to apologize; anyone could make a mistake.

Thanks.

Subject: 27.0.50; read-color refuses to read triplet
From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:09:13 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Doing

    M-: (read-color)
    #123
    RET

results in the prompt continuing prompting.

The expectation is that #123 is a valid input and the prompt goes
away.

This also affects command set-background-color which I think should
allow such triplets as input.

Suggestion for a fix:

Drop the REQUIRE-MATCH in the call of completing-read for "color" in
function read-color.

Thanks

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-11-13 built on lel
Repository revision: 0a492e4dfa188f32fd04cdf95c9fa6324facae08
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12006000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Fetching headers for nnimap+gmail-account-3:INBOX...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
No more articles [2 times]
Retrieving newsgroup: nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.orgmode...
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Fetching headers for nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.orgmode...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
No more unseen articles

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  memento-mori-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  lisp-butt-global-mode: t
  lisp-butt-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-tex hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-tex
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mu4e hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mu4e
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pkg hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pkg
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-wl hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-wl
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm-aux
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pgp
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus-aux
~/p/elisp/external/org-velocity/org-velocity hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-gnu
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-autoloads
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/b/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.20/debbugs-browse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-b/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mailalias emacsbug smiley gnus-cite mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor nndoc
nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon
nntp smtpmail sendmail bug-reference eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe rase view mule-util cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs git-auto-commit-mode bbdb-anniv cal-iso vc-git diff-mode
appt server pinentry pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache
pdf-info pdf-util paredit org-clock diary-lib diary-loaddefs
memento-mori solar cal-dst org-element avl-tree
org-attach-embedded-images org-attach org-learn org-invoice org-depend
org-tempo tempo org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-inlinetask org-info org-id
org-habit org-agenda org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win org-eww org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb ob-lua
ob-sed ob-octave ob-makefile ob-forth ob-R ob-haskell ob-maxima ob-java
ob-plantuml ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-screen ob-J ob-io ob-shell shell
ob-clojure ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp ob-css ob-js
ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python ob-awk winner
timeclock paren selectric-mode nyan-mode avoid image-file icomplete
hack-time-mode undo-tree diff time desktop frameset counsel xdg compile
swiper ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay beginend autoinsert cus-start
cus-load .emacs-custom mw-private org-insert-context-dependent
postbank-to-ledger ariadne-marks deadgrep-autoloads fit-text-scale
face-remap foldout ffap pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auxies-eww
little-helpers mw-mark auxies-rest rect dictionary link connection
seclusion-mode seclusion-mode-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
popup-autoloads emacsshot emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat page-ext eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit
mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap date-at-point skeleton major-mode-stack
reverse-words carry-region rase-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
hierarchy-autoloads debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
lyrics-autoloads supercite regi rx ed org-section-numbers lisp-butt-mode
keystrokes org-velocity dabbrev ispell thingatpt cl-format
cl-format-builtins clisp-format cl-format-def tiro cl-format-autoloads
ace-link ace-link-autoloads hydra lv pomodoro-autoloads ebuff-menu
parse-csv gopher derived shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util puny svg dom bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs org-bullets folding-isearch folding cl
cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads seq-autoloads spinner-autoloads
queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads finder-inf
hack-time-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads deft-autoloads magit-autoloads transient-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company pcase company-autoloads ztree-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads wrap-region dash wrap-region-autoloads
selected-autoloads underline-with-char-autoloads ert pp ewoc debug
backtrace paredit-autoloads go-up-autoloads rope-read-mode-autoloads
herald-the-mode-line-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads f-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads
faceup-autoloads mastodon-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads gited-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads filladapt-autoloads ido-hacks ido
ido-hacks-autoloads geiser-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
key-chord key-chord-autoloads pinentry-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads avy haskell-mode-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
aurel-autoloads bui-autoloads org-attach-screenshot-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads selectric-mode-autoloads org-pretty-tags
elpher-autoloads chronos notifications dbus xml chronos-autoloads
sly-autoloads dired-du-autoloads emacs-memento-mori-autoloads
frog-jump-buffer-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads posframe-autoloads
dash-autoloads avy-autoloads encourage-mode encourage-mode-autoloads
defrepeater s repeat defrepeater-autoloads s-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads beginend-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads wgrep-autoloads side-notes-autoloads
bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
org-brain-autoloads notmuch-autoloads git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads perspective-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads noccur-autoloads dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
org-protocol ob-keys edmacro kmacro org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info kotl-autoloads
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 692531 34993)
 (symbols 48 50692 58)
 (strings 32 285731 13326)
 (string-bytes 1 8775532)
 (vectors 16 97533)
 (vector-slots 8 1305837 32588)
 (floats 8 1233 915)
 (intervals 56 1103 22)
 (buffers 1000 38))