Subject: Re: bug#38411: HTTP pipelining of narinfo requests broken for https://ci.guix.gnu.org

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:29:08 +0100

AFAICS everything is working fine with this config:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
root@berlin ~/maintenance/hydra# guix describe
Generation 45   Nov 28 2019 11:02:51    (current)
  guix 18a5575
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 18a5575ec530f0e7a2e27f2aa3b5addf20da0f87
root@berlin ~/maintenance/hydra# git log |head
commit 9fdb990982006a4d0ddb68aa71351cc76ef50cdc
Author: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 28 11:23:29 2019 +0100

    nginx: berlin: Use nginx 1.17.4.
    
    * hydra/nginx/berlin.scm (nginx-1.17.4): New variable.
    (%nginx-configuration)[nginx]: New field.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Please let me know if you encounter any issues!

I’ll leave it at that for now, but we’ll have to pay attention to that
in future upgrades.  (Ideally we’d report a bug to nginx but that’s
tricky enough that this alone would take much more time than I can
allocate to it.)

Ludo’.