Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] Semantic version aware recusive importer for crates

From: Martin Becze <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:23:37 -0500

Hi Guix,
This version adds a feature. You can an import a crate using a semantive version range. ie. "guix import crate -r ripgrep@^1". Let me know if you have any suggetions or stuff to fix on this patch! Thanks.

-Martin

Martin Becze (6):
  gnu: added new function, find-packages-by-name*/direct
  gnu: added new procedure, recusive-import-semver
  Rewrote some of guix/import/crate.scm to use recursive-import-semver
    and updated script and test.
  added "#:skip-build? #t" to the output of (make-crate-sexp). Most the
    the packages imported will be libaries and won't need to build. The
    top level package will build them though.
  guix: crate: Depublicated dependencies
  guix: import: recursive-import-semver: allow the range of a package to
    be specified when begining import.

 gnu/packages.scm              |  41 ++++++++
 guix/import/crate.scm         | 186 +++++++++++++++++---------------
 guix/import/utils.scm         | 192 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 guix/scripts/import/crate.scm |   9 +-
 tests/crate.scm               |   5 +-
 tests/import-utils.scm        | 175 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/packages.scm            |  13 +++
 7 files changed, 522 insertions(+), 99 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0