Subject: [bug#38408] [PATCH v3 0/5] Semantic version aware recusive importer for crates

From: Martin Becze <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:21:32 -0500

This version makes one little change from the prevous version (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/38408#13). I found out that crates could have duplicate dependencies in for every possible target in their Cargo.toml. So just depuplicating the build dependencies agains the normal depedencies was not enough. We need to make sure all the dependencies are unqie!

-Martin

Martin Becze (5):
  gnu: added new function, find-packages-by-name*/direct
  gnu: added new procedure, recusive-import-semver
  Rewrote some of guix/import/crate.scm to use recursive-import-semver
    and updated script and test.
  added "#:skip-build? #t" to the output of (make-crate-sexp). Most the
    the packages imported will be libaries and won't need to build. The
    top level package will build them though.
  guix: crate: Depublicated dependencies

 gnu/packages.scm              |  41 ++++++++
 guix/import/crate.scm         | 188 +++++++++++++++++++---------------
 guix/import/utils.scm         | 181 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 guix/scripts/import/crate.scm |   9 +-
 tests/crate.scm               |   5 +-
 tests/import-utils.scm        | 162 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/packages.scm            |  13 +++
 7 files changed, 501 insertions(+), 98 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0