Subject: [bug#38408] [PATCH 0/3] (WIP) Semantic version aware recusive importer for crates

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 18:27:46 +0100

Hello,

Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am 07.11.20 um 23:35 schrieb Marius Bakke:
>> I don't think Ludovic has exclusive review rights on this issue.  That
>> is, anyone is free to review and merge.
>>
>> If you need this feature, perhaps you could try it and report whether it
>> works (or not) for you?
>
> This is a huge pile of comments and versions, patches by others, some
> already applied patches, etc. This is very hard to follow, one has to 
> check 20 mails/article whether they contain a patch, same the path
> (giving it a filename), etc. This is why I'm asking those who already 
> worked on this to finish the review.

IIUC, the base set is there:

 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-04/msg01442.html

then, two patches (the first and sixth) need to be replaced with the
following ones:

 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-05/msg00408.html

and

 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2020-08/msg00432.html

HTH,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou