Subject: [PATCH v9 0/8] recursive semver crate importer!

From: Martin Becze <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 07:18:17 -0500

Here is the another version of the recursive semver crate importer! And hopefully the best one so far. The first 3 commits actully implement the and add semver support. The rest are mainly ergonomics such as
* triming version numbers from package name
* better deduplication of dependencies
* top level importing of development dependenies

I think it has incorpated the feedback i got from everyone so far, but if i forgot something or if there is more to add let me know!

Cheers
~Martin

Martin Becze (8):
  guix: import: (recursive-import) Allow for version numbers
  guix: import: crate: Use semver to resovle module versions
  Added Guile-Semver as a dependency to guix
  guix: import: utils: allow generation of inputs to be version aware
  guix: import: crate: deduplicate dependencies
  guix: import: crate: memorize crate->guix-package
  guix: import: utils: trim patch version from names
  guix: import: parametrized importing of dev dependencies

 configure.ac                        |   7 +
 doc/guix.texi                       |   2 +
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm |   7 +-
 guix/import/cran.scm                |   8 +-
 guix/import/crate.scm               | 111 +++++++----
 guix/import/elpa.scm                |   6 +-
 guix/import/gem.scm                 |   6 +-
 guix/import/opam.scm                |   5 +-
 guix/import/pypi.scm                |   5 +-
 guix/import/stackage.scm            |   5 +-
 guix/import/utils.scm               |  79 +++++---
 guix/scripts/import/cran.scm        |   5 +-
 guix/scripts/import/crate.scm       |  13 +-
 guix/scripts/import/elpa.scm        |   4 +-
 tests/crate.scm                     | 289 ++++++++++++++++------------
 tests/elpa.scm                      |   3 +-
 tests/import-utils.scm              |   8 +-
 17 files changed, 346 insertions(+), 217 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0