Subject: 27.0.50; post-self-insert-hook does not hold its contract in cc-mode derived modes

From: yyoncho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:00:26 +0200

As per post-self-insert-hook documentation.

> Hook run at the end of `self-insert-command'.
> This is run after inserting the character.

This does not hold by default in cc-mode due to the following mapped by
default functions:

> (define-key c-mode-base-map "#"         'c-electric-pound)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map "{"         'c-electric-brace)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map "}"         'c-electric-brace)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map "/"         'c-electric-slash)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map "*"         'c-electric-star)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map ";"         'c-electric-semi&comma)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map ","         'c-electric-semi&comma)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map ":"         'c-electric-colon)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map "("         'c-electric-paren)
> (define-key c-mode-base-map ")"         'c-electric-paren)

All of these functions (or at least majority) contain the following lines:

> (let (post-self-insert-hook) ; Disable random functionality.
>      (self-insert-command (prefix-numeric-value arg)))

Possible fixes:

1. Do not bind the functions by default.
2. Rewrite them so they do not inhibit post-self-insert-hook functions.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.1)
 of 2019-11-23 built on kyoncho-H87-D3H
Repository revision: 8934762bb37273e6606097de92dcc2556456acd2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12001000
System Description: Linux Mint 19.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-json'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: bg_BG.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: bg_BG.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-spacemacs-help-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  dap-mode: t
  gradle-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/ht-20190924.704/ht hides
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-md
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-eww
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-w3m
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-gnus
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-info
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-io
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-js
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-irc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-R
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-J
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-mhe
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-bbdb
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/ob-C
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kyoncho/.emacs.d/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20191111/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-c-yasnippet
evil-indent-plus hippie-exp org-eldoc evil-org org-table ob-groovy ob-js
ob-python ob-java ob-C ob-scala ensime-expand-region expand-region-core
expand-region-custom ensime ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode
sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-search ensime-helm ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor
ensime-popup ensime-eldoc ensime-notes ensime-company ensime-editor
ensime-ivy ensime-model ivy delsel colir ivy-overlay popup ensime-debug
ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util
ensime-config ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars smartparens-scala
scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib arc-mode archive-mode ensime-macros
ob-shell ob-clojure org-bullets org-download toc-org image-file org-eww
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum shr svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
org-docview doc-view image-mode exif org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
smartparens-org orgit org-element avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-projectile eieio-opt mwim pulse cursor-sensor
company-go go-mode find-file helm-ag dired-aux drupal-mode
drupal/emacs-drush drupal/flycheck drupal/phpcs drupal/ispell
drupal/etags drupal/eldoc sql php-mode speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
cc-langs php-face php php-project diff-hl-dired diff-hl vc-dir dired-x
gravatar url-cache misearch multi-isearch semantic/find helm-semantic
helm-imenu semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet jka-compr ffap helm-swoop
vc-mtn vc-hg mule-util magit-extras fill-column-indicator
helm-spacemacs-help helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace
magit-gitflow evil-magit git-rebase forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic forge-post
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
diminish smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient flx helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net evil-surround whitespace tabify helm-fasd
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher dap-java
dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core
bui-history bui-button bui-utils tree-mode dap-mode dap-overlays lsp-ui
lsp-ui-doc lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline view company-lsp
flycheck-rust lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-clients lsp-pwsh lsp-terraform
lsp-yaml lsp-vhdl lsp-haxe lsp-erlang lsp-fsharp lsp-metals lsp-elm
lsp-dart lsp-clojure lsp-go lsp-xml lsp-css lsp-intelephense lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-pyls lsp-java request lsp lsp-mode
ewoc smartparens-markdown markdown-mode color spinner network-stream
inline em-glob esh-util dash-functional bindat flymake-proc flymake
gradle-mode maven-test-mode company-c-headers cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async server magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log face-remap spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x
imenu-list dired dired-loaddefs window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils evil-escape projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tramp-sh docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp recentf tree-widget evil-better-visual-line
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-capf php-extras company overseer pkg-info url-http url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny epl compile
auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav etags fileloop generator xref
project flycheck-package package-lint let-alist imenu finder
cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
find-func highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow
rainbow-delimiters yasnippet-snippets clojure-snippets yasnippet
evil-cleverparens evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens paredit
persistent-scratch winner xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup
ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe symbol-overlay string-inflection
saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode noflet cl-indent hl-todo fasd
eyebrowse evil-unimpaired evil-textobj-line evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-anzu anzu editorconfig
noutline outline doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize clean-aindent-mode
clang-format xml helm-easymenu gh-common marshal drupal/pcomplete
hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify cl-extra disp-table wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec info finder-inf
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs ht cl
help-mode warnings package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq password-cache json map url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config
core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv
profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-emacs-backports subr-x core-dumper tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1748405 1637619)
 (symbols 48 124025 14)
 (strings 32 353167 161247)
 (string-bytes 1 11869694)
 (vectors 16 146728)
 (vector-slots 8 3379598 989814)
 (floats 8 1585 12951)
 (intervals 56 79951 27733)
 (buffers 1000 123))