Subject: bug#38364: bug#38368: gcc/ dlclose() documentation feedback

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 11:48:14 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> kris <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I think there is some ambiguity in the man page for dlclose().
>
> This bug report landed in the Emacs bug tracker -- perhaps because of
> the debbugs.gnu.org outage yesterday?
>
> What package was this bug report meant for?

This seems to be intended for glibc, but they do not use debbugs
according to:  https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/FilingBugs

I can't figure out how to forward a bug to them without creating an
account here:  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

The original submitter of the bug is in the best position to file a
bug using their web interface, but has unfortunately not reported back
here within 5 weeks.  I'm therefore not sure how to best proceed here.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas