Subject: bug#38358: Subject prefix, true recipient...

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:02:35 +0100

Narcis Garcia <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

[pls keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed to the bug-gnuzilla ML]

> I was responding to another bug report letter, not created by me.
> I just pressed to [Reply list] for a report by Chris Marusich, and
> adapted subject title.
> Something like a static "gnuzilla" or "icecat" would suffice my request.
> I can't create one mail filter for each bug number, and
> "debbugs.gnu.org" also cover other scopes.

Well, the subject template for emails is fixed for all bugs going
through debbugs.gnu.org. I fear we cannot change it w/o disturbing all
other projects hosting their bug database on debbugs.gnu.org.

> + Where is a mail footer to know where and how are published my
> replies?! I want to check if my mail address is marked enough in internet.

Hmm, I'm not aware of such a feature on the debbugs server. Maybe your
ML configuration allows such a footer, don't know.

Best regards, Michael.