Subject: babl-0.1.72 build failure (test failure) - dependency for gimp

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:19:18 -0900

21/25 transparent                             OK       4.29 s 
22/25 alpha_symmetric_transform               FAIL     0.12 s (exit
status 255 or signal 127 SIGinvalid)
23/25 types                                   OK       0.07 s 
24/25 concurrency-stress-test                 OK       0.27 s 
25/25 palette-concurrency-stress-test         OK       0.42 s 

Ok:                   24
Expected Fail:         0
Fail:                  1
Unexpected Pass:       0
Skipped:               0
Timeout:               0

The output from the failed tests:

22/25 alpha_symmetric_transform               FAIL     0.12 s (exit
status 255 or signal 127 SIGinvalid)

--- command ---
BABL_PATH='/tmp/guix-build-babl-0.1.72.drv-0/build/extensions'
LD_LIBRARY_PATH='/tmp/guix-build-babl-0.1.72.drv-0/build/babl'
GI_TYPELIB_PATH='/tmp/guix-build-babl-0.1.72.drv-0/build/babl'
/tmp/guix-build-babl-0.1.72.drv-0/build/tests/alpha_symmetric_transform
--- stdout ---

--- stderr ---
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	separate alpha 10.2: 100000.007812500!=100000.000000000(ref)  
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	separate alpha 11.1: 49999.996093750!=50000.000000000(ref)  
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	separate alpha 11.2: 499999.968750000!=500000.000000000(ref)  
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	associatd-alpha 10.2: 100000.007812500!=100000.000000000(ref)  
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	associatd-alpha 11.1: 49999.992187500!=50000.000000000(ref)  
../babl-0.1.72/babl/babl-internal.h:214 babl_log()
	associatd-alpha 11.2: 499999.937500000!=500000.000000000(ref)  
-------

Full log written to /tmp/guix-build-babl-0.1.72.drv-0/build/meson-
logs/testlog.txt
FAILED: meson-test 
/gnu/store/bwwjw6gqp38qi4s9xj1qrbrhzr9r6cl1-meson-for-build-
0.50.1/bin/meson test --no-rebuild --print-errorlogs
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
command "ninja" "test" failed with status 1