Subject: Re: bug#38357: babl-0.1.72 build failure (test failure) - dependency for gimp

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:11:01 +0100

Christopher,

Thanks for the bug report!

Christopher Howard 写道：
> 22/25 alpha_symmetric_transform               FAIL     0.12 s 
> (exit

I've built master's babl a few times now, the damned thing keeps 
succeeding:

  λ guix describe
  […]
    guix 39bf4e0
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 39bf4e0bad499aa6f9388164e73197a501915ff6
  
  λ guix build --no-grafts babl
  /gnu/store/qzz0qv5llrfb6ls8018yjkwg55lk26yk-babl-0.1.72

  λ guix build --no-grafts babl --check # a few times
  […]
  /gnu/store/qzz0qv5llrfb6ls8018yjkwg55lk26yk-babl-0.1.72

  λ guix build --no-grafts babl --check --dry-run
  The following derivation would be built:
   /gnu/store/lxp5a15sz59fyx8lqf1yj68c5040q201-babl-0.1.72.drv

What does the last command return for you?  If it's different, 
please ‘guix pull’ and try again.  If it's the same, you found a 
non-deterministic (or hardware-specific) test failure in babl.

Kind regards,

T G-R