Subject: 27.0.50; seq.el font-locking

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:10:23 +0100

Hi,

this is not actually a bug, but a feature request. As pointed out at
https://github.com/NicolasPetton/seq.el, I am using report-emacs-bug to
submit it.

Would it be possible to add font-locking for all the utilities offered
by seq.el? As of now, only seq-doseq is font-locked.

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-debian-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-11-23 built on hathaway
Repository revision: 6d4d00c63417e3479e978a373f252b9f2709ce39
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/manuel/.emacs.d/init.el
user-error: No definitions found for: seq-25
Truncate long lines enabled
Mark saved where search started
user-error: No definitions found for: seq-25
user-error: No definitions found for: seq-24
user-error: The marked buffer has been deleted
user-error: No definitions found for: seq-24
Truncate long lines enabled
Argument ‘pred’ should appear (as PRED) in the doc string

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-debian-linux-gnu --with-modules
 --with-imagemagick --with-harfbuzz'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  git-identity-magit-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-command-with-editor-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  mark-thing-at-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  psession-savehist-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-submodule hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-submodule
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-wip hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-wip
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-section hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-section
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-stash hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-stash
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-worktree hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-worktree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/git-commit hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/git-commit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-branch hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-branch
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-blame hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-blame
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-reset hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-reset
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-merge hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-merge
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-subtree hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-subtree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-extras hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-extras
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-git hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-git
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-clone hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-clone
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-pull hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-pull
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-mode hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-mode
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-log hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-log
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-utils hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-utils
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-notes hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-notes
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-pkg hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-pkg
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-autorevert hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-autorevert
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-gitignore hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-gitignore
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-tag hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-tag
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-apply hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-apply
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-obsolete hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-obsolete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-refs hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-refs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-ediff hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-ediff
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-sequence hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-sequence
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-repos hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-repos
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/git-rebase hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/git-rebase
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-remote hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-remote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-libgit hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-libgit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-commit hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-commit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-margin hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-margin
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-diff hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-diff
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-patch hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-patch
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-imenu hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-imenu
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-bisect hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-bisect
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-status hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-status
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-core hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-transient hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-transient
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-push hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-push
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-bookmark hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-bookmark
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-files hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-files
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-process hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-process
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-fetch hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-fetch
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/magit/magit-reflog hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-commit/magit-reflog
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail pulse misearch multi-isearch
diredfl helm-ag flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck jka-compr compile let-alist
executable descr-text bug-reference git-identity hydra lv disp-table ido
helm-ls-git vc vc-dispatcher helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark
magit-bookmark vc-git hippie-exp rainbow-mode xterm-color
flyspell-correct-helm flyspell-correct flyspell ispell goto-addr
highlight-numbers parent-mode hl-line symbol-overlay bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package browse-url url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit recentf tree-widget
wid-edit magit-git magit-section benchmark magit-utils crm log-edit
message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop generator company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
cursor-sensor helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info helm-adaptive
helm-xref xref project helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look
find-func f dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop
helm-mode helm-files image-dired image-mode exif tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp dired-aux ffap url-parse
auth-source password-cache url-vars helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help
helm-types page-break-lines sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow ansi-color color delsel image-file server
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs direnv json map eldoc-eval
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter helm-descbinds helm derived
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib pcase
keychain-environment mark-thing-at choice-program
choice-program-complete eieio mb-depth saveplace smartparens advice
thingatpt dash cap-words superword subword winner ws-butler
zop-to-char-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads
wordnut-autoloads wgrep-autoloads web-mode-autoloads unfill-autoloads
typo-autoloads trashed-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads psession async el-patch
psession-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mark-thing-at-autoloads choice-program-autoloads
magit-autoloads transient-autoloads latex-extra-autoloads
keychain-environment-autoloads kaocha-runner-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads info-colors-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads loop-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
helm-xref-autoloads helm-ls-git-autoloads eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads
goto-last-change-autoloads gnutls puny git-identity-autoloads
f-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads flyspell-correct-helm-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads async-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads ring flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads
esup-autoloads fullframe elfeed-autoloads eldoc-eval-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads direnv-autoloads dash-autoloads diredfl-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads css-eldoc-autoloads crux-autoloads
company-reftex-autoloads s-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site yasnippet-autoloads company-autoloads
cider-autoloads sesman-autoloads seq-autoloads spinner-autoloads
queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads beginend-autoloads
bash-completion-autoloads apheleia-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads
markup-faces-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
use-package-bind-key blackout blackout-autoloads no-littering
no-littering-autoloads el-patch-autoloads cl-seq use-package-core
fullframe-autoloads cl-lib-autoloads edmacro kmacro bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 569056 320859)
 (symbols 48 42659 1)
 (strings 32 146702 25193)
 (string-bytes 1 5657098)
 (vectors 16 46824)
 (vector-slots 8 1253124 305850)
 (floats 8 408 1291)
 (intervals 56 1676 142)
 (buffers 1000 33))

-- 
Manuel Uberti