Subject: [bug#38319] [PATCH 0/4] Fix wrap-qt-program some packages using Qt

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 10:35:56 +0100

During investigating `wrap-qt-program` for kdevelop I discovered that the
paths added there does not match the paths used by qtbase's native-search-path
specifications.

While this would not matter much for the wrapped program (as long as the
package it belongs to stores the files into these places) this is at least
irritating. More important: The wrong paths will not be picked up by qtbase's
native-search-path and thus other packages might experience dubious problems.

I checked all packages using `wrap-qt-package` whether they are using one of
these changed paths, and also all occurrences of '"/plugin' and '"/qml' in
package definitions.

Hartmut Goebel (4):
  gnu: sddm: Fix output directory for QML files.
  guix: Fix wrap-qt-program..
  gnu: python-pyqt: Fix output directory for plugins.
  gnu: kdeconnect: Remove useless code.

 gnu/packages/display-managers.scm | 2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde.scm              | 3 ---
 gnu/packages/qt.scm               | 2 +-
 guix/build/qt-utils.scm           | 4 ++--
 4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0