Subject: Re: bug#38314: No /usr/share/applications mailto presence

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:08:02 +0100

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]> writes:

> LI> Would adding a line like
>
> LI> MimeType=x-scheme-handler/mailto;
>
> LI> to the file do the trick, or is there something else that has to be done?
>
> I don't know.
> Just make sure it mails those two addresses with the ; in between them,
> using gnus, when you click the link in chromium.

What two addresses?  And why should there be a semicolon between the
addresses?

Anyway, it seems %u is the URL received by the program, but the
documentation of the format seems to be ... scarce.  Anybody know how to
specify (in the .desktop file) how one should start a program when
there's a mailto handler?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no