Subject: Re: [bug#38259] [PATCH] gnu: Add r-harmony.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:21:44 +0100

Hello Mădălin,

Mădălin Ionel Patrașcu <[email-masked]> skribis:

>     * gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm (r-harmony): New variable.

Applied with the changes below.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm b/gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm
index 5da95d66a6..d1d17dc3d5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm
@@ -15382,6 +15382,6 @@ containing the reference genome as well.")
       (synopsis "Fast, sensitive, and accurate integration of single cell data")
       (description
        "Harmony software is the R implementation of the algorithm with the same
-name for single cell integration, described in Korsunsky et al 2018.  Package
+name for single cell integration, described in Korsunsky et al 2018.  The package
 includes a standalone Harmony function and interfaces to external frameworks.")
-      (license license:gpl3))))
+      (license license:gpl3+))))