Subject: bug#38250: closed (Re: bug#38250: PHP 7.3.11 fails its test suite)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 21:59:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38250: PHP 7.3.11 fails its test suite

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38250: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38250
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#38250: PHP 7.3.11 fails its test suite
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 16:58:26 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed with commit 1eb343f9cf18544319bc4ac016845348816f7265.

Closing.

Subject: PHP 7.3.11 fails its test suite
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 06:01:34 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Whenever I tried building PHP as of Guix commit
2484e0b3e481e2b1fcb6761d0dbf80da98089de4, the following tests fail:

=====================================================================
FAILED TEST SUMMARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Test disk_free_space and its alias diskfreespace() functions : basic functionality [ext/standard/tests/fi
Test lstat() and stat() functions: usage variations - creating file/subdir [ext/standard/tests/file/lstat
Test lstat() and stat() functions: usage variations - deleting file/subdir [ext/standard/tests/file/lstat
=====================================================================

The CI seems to be OK with it (I get a substitute).  I wonder if it has
to do with my specific machine (X200).  It's equipped with 8 GB of RAM
and 9 GB of swap.

Maxim