Subject: Re: bug#38250: PHP 7.3.11 fails its test suite

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 22:58:34 -0500

Le 31 janvier 2020 22:47:47 GMT-05:00, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Whenever I tried building PHP as of Guix commit
>> 2484e0b3e481e2b1fcb6761d0dbf80da98089de4, the following tests fail:
>>
>> =====================================================================
>> FAILED TEST SUMMARY
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Test disk_free_space and its alias diskfreespace() functions : basic
>functionality [ext/standard/tests/fi
>> Test lstat() and stat() functions: usage variations - creating
>file/subdir [ext/standard/tests/file/lstat
>> Test lstat() and stat() functions: usage variations - deleting
>file/subdir [ext/standard/tests/file/lstat
>> =====================================================================
>>
>> The CI seems to be OK with it (I get a substitute).  I wonder if it
>has
>> to do with my specific machine (X200).  It's equipped with 8 GB of
>RAM
>> and 9 GB of swap.
>
>I can still reproduce this issue on the current core-updates branch,
>using a different x86_64 machine which has 8 GB RAM.

Could you send the .log file for each failing test? The report should have the filenames of failing tests (ext/standard/tests/file/lstat here I think, but the log looks broken). You'll have to build with -K to get them.