Subject: 26.1; type-break-mode not resilient against corrupted state file

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:17:39 +0100

When I start emacs after it was killed on shutdown, I often get the
following error message on startup:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/home/arne/.emacs.d/init.el’:

error: End of file in ‘~/.emacs.d/type-break’

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.

This is an unnecessary error, because type-break-mode is in a valid
configuration if it simply starts fresh if the file is corrupted.
Therefore it would be great if it could just ignore errors on loading.

The error often appears when I shutdown from Gnome without shutting down
emacs first.

Best wishes,
Arne

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.0)
 of 2019-01-22 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12005000
Recent messages:
Wrote /home/arne/.local/share/mail/sent-mail/cur/1574014401.cf06258663a0f111.fluss:2,S
Sending...done
Mark set
mu4e-scroll-down: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Quit
ido-read-internal: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
i is undefined
n is undefined
Quit [3 times]
Mark set

Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/q19l04vd2za80mk1845pz7r8cz29qk43-bash-minimal-4.4.23/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/q19l04vd2za80mk1845pz7r8cz29qk43-bash-minimal-4.4.23/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1
 --enable-fast-install --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 THREADS XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Special

Minor modes in effect:
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  type-break-mode-line-message-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/journal hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/journal
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
~/.emacs.d/lisp/control-lock hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/control-lock
~/.emacs.d/lisp/keyboard-shortcuts hides ~/.emacs.d/lisplets/keyboard-shortcuts
~/.emacs.d/libs/htmlize hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20180923.1829/htmlize
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-html-20180629.725/lsp-html hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20190717.1503/lsp-html
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-css-20181219.504/lsp-css hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-20190717.1503/lsp-css
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190717.1334/elpa hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190717.1355/elpa
~/.emacs.d/lisp/key-chord hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/key-chord-20160227.1238/key-chord
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/auctex-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/auctex-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/texmathp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/texmathp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/preview hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/preview
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/prv-emacs hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/prv-emacs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-ispell hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-ispell
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/plain-tex hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/plain-tex
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/multi-prompt hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/multi-prompt
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-buf hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-buf
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-mik hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-mik
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-jp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-jp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/latex hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/latex
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-fold hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-fold
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/toolbar-x hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/toolbar-x
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/font-latex hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/font-latex
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/context
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/bib-cite hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/bib-cite
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/latex-flymake hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/latex-flymake
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/auctex-pkg hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/auctex-pkg
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-style hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-style
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context-en hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/context-en
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-font hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-font
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/auctex hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/auctex
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-wizard hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-wizard
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context-nl hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/context-nl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-site hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-site
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-bar hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/auctex-12.2.0/tex-bar
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info-libtag hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info-libtag
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-stream-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-stream-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-commit hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-xine hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-xine
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-merge hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-merge
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-volume hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-volume
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-browser hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-browser
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-cache hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-cache
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-mode-line-icon hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-sequence hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-mplayer hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-mplayer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-playing-time hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-playing-time
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/later-do hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/later-do
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info-ogginfo hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-files hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-pull hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-pull
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-compat hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-compat
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-score hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-score
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-playlist-sort hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-playlist-sort
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-mhe hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mhe
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-playlist-limit hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-playlist-limit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-i18n hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-i18n
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/git-rebase hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-mua hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mua
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-last-played hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-last-played
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-site hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-site
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-stash hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-subtree hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-submodule hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-volume-pulse hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-volume-pulse
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-apply hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-notes hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-source-playlist hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-source-playlist
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info-opusinfo hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info-opusinfo
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-section hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-message hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-message
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-history hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-history
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-ispell hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-ispell
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-extras hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-obsolete hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-pgp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-pgp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-simple hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-simple
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-margin hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-repos hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20190717.29/git-commit hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-tag-editor hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-tag-editor
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-status hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-setup hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-setup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-gitignore hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-gitignore
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-show-all hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-show-all
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info-metaflac hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info-metaflac
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-lyrics hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-lyrics
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-push hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-push
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-mode-line hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-mode-line
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-core hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-diff hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-volume-amixer hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-volume-amixer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-librefm-stream hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-librefm-stream
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-git hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-mpv hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-mpv
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-com hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-com
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-bisect hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info-mp3info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info-mp3info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-transient hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-transient
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-log hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-blame hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-sc hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-sc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/jack hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/jack
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-process hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-vlc hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-vlc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-imenu hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-maint hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-maint
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-worktree hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-clone hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-clone
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-source-file hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-source-file
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-mpd hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-mpd
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-remote hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-migrate hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-migrate
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-fetch hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-fetch
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-autorevert hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-bookmarks hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-bookmarks
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-patch hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-patch
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-wip hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-tag hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-tag
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-reset hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-reset
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-branch hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-cue hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-cue
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-utils hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-rmail hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-rmail
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-url hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-url
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-ediff hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-playlist-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-playlist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190715.1804/magit-refs hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-snarf hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-snarf
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-mark hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-mark
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-anniv hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-anniv
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-20190609.316/bbdb-gnus hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-gnus
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-streams hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-streams
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20190620.1526/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/dumb-jump-20190327.1727/dumb-jump hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/dumb-jump-0.5.3/dumb-jump
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/dumb-jump-20190327.1727/dumb-jump-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/dumb-jump-0.5.3/dumb-jump-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/spinner-1.7.3/spinner
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.1429/popup hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/popup-0.5.3/popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20190630.1359/transient hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/transient-0.1.0-1.7e45a57/transient
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20190630.1359/transient-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/transient-0.1.0-1.7e45a57/transient-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20190414.643/tablist-filter hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20190414.643/tablist-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20190414.643/tablist hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/tablist-1.0/tablist
~/.emacs.d/lisp/wisp-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/guile-wisp-1.0.2/wisp-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20190611.2131/ht hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/ht-2.2/ht
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20190611.2131/ht-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/ht-2.2/ht-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/async-1.9.3/async
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/smtpmail-async hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-bytecomp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/dired-async hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20190715.2007/with-editor-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/with-editor-2.8.3/with-editor-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20190715.2007/with-editor hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/with-editor-2.8.3/with-editor
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20180205.2049/epl-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/epl-0.8/epl-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-20180205.2049/epl hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/epl-0.8/epl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.808/s hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/s-1.12.0/s
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20190109.906/f-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20190109.906/f hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/f-0.20.0/f
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20190716.918/clojure-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/clojure-mode-5.6.1/clojure-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20190716.918/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/clojure-mode-5.6.1/clojure-mode-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-annot hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-occur hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-isearch hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-dev hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-view hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-virtual hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-links hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-history hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-misc hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-tools hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-outline hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-util hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-loader hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-sync hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20190701.202/pdf-cache hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/dash-2.16.0/dash
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20180107.1618/dash-functional hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/dash-2.16.0/dash-functional
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20190715.1034/helm-source hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-source
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-external hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-external
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-locate hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-locate
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-adaptive hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-adaptive
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-misc hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-misc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-command hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-command
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-dabbrev hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-dabbrev
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-x-files hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-x-files
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-bookmark hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-bookmark
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-elisp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-elisp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-shell hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-shell
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-eshell hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-eshell
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-tags hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-tags
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-for-files hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-for-files
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-mode hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20190715.1034/helm-multi-match hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-multi-match
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-font hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-font
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20190715.1034/helm hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-buffers hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-buffers
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-id-utils hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-id-utils
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-man hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-man
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20190715.1034/helm-lib hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-lib
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-ring hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-ring
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-comint hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-comint
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-utils hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-utils
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-help hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-help
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-files hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-files
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-occur hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-occur
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-elisp-package hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-elisp-package
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-config hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-config
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-sys hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-sys
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-semantic hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-semantic
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-net hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-net
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-types hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-types
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-imenu hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-imenu
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-regexp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-regexp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-color hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-color
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-find hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-find
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-grep hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-grep
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-eval hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-eval
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20190717.550/helm-easymenu hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/helm-3.5.0/helm-easymenu
~/.emacs.d/libs/eimp hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/eimp-1.4.0-1.2e7536f/eimp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.1143/pkg-info hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20150517.1143/pkg-info-autoloads hides /home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-help hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-about hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-about
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-chibi hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-doc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-compile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-messages hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-messages
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-chez hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-location
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-config
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-env-var hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-env-var
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-base hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-repl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-service-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-service-location
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-command hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-command
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-system-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-system-generation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-guile
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-package
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-store-item hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-store-item
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-connection hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-xref hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-external hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-external
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-misc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-misc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-read hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-read
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-system hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-system
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-utils
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-package
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-graph hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-graph
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-edit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-help-vars hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help-vars
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-license
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-company hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-license
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-custom hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-racket hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-reload hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-generation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-completion hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-profiles hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-profiles
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-derivation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-derivation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-impl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-auto-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-auto-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-package-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-package-location
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-pcomplete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-pcomplete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-service hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-service
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-prettify hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-prettify
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-eval hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-ui-profile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-profile
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-scheme hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-scheme
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-service hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-service
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-image hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-hash hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hash
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-menu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-debug hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-geiser
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-autodoc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-devel hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-devel
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/guix-20190507.1711/guix-build-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-log
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-syntax hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-mit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20190624.1807/geiser-chicken hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-core hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-core
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-button hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-button
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-entry hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-list hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-list
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-info hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-history hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-history
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/bui-20181218.1830/bui-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-indirect-20180422.1807/edit-indirect-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect-autoloads
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-indirect-20180422.1807/edit-indirect hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/edit-indirect-0.1.5/edit-indirect
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20190223.2234/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20190223.2234/magit-popup-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-1.0/svg hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/svg
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-java hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-html hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-entities hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-id hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-stan hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-bibtex hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ledger hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-eshell hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-R hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-w3m hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-md hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-duration hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-indent hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-css hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-eww hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-docview hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-habit hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-feed hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-table hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-macs hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-core hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-colview hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-faces hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-info hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-bbdb hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-io hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-hledger hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-attach hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-abc hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-compat hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-python hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ebnf hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-mscgen hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-macro hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-man hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-archive hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-clock hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-list hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-J hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-coq hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-irc hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-rmail hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-gnus hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-capture hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-table hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-plot hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-org hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-install hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-picolisp hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-src hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-element hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-mhe hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-shen hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-C hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ox-org hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-js hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-timer hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-lint hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-vala hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-keys hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-version hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/arne/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/org-9.2.6/ob-asymptote hides /gnu/store/40sw7kfblq9i6rpb2lk84bjb15y02lra-emacs-xwidgets-26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20190305.319/markdown-mode hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/markdown-mode/markdown-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-session-initiation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-session-initiation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-operations hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-operations
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-speedbar hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-speedbar
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-operators hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-operators
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-transport-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-transport-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-interactive hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-interactive
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-chat hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-chat
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-backend hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-backend
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-protocol hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-protocol
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-color hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-color
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xml hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-xml
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-overlay hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-overlay
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-transport hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-transport
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-mode hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-loaddefs hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-loaddefs
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-hooks hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-hooks
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-icons hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-icons
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-state-machine hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-state-machine
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/rudel-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-delete hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-delete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-compound hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-compound
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-insert hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-insert
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-nop hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-nop
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/adopted-operation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/adopted/adopted-operation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-client hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-client
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-node hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-node
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-user hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-user
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-text-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-text-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-node-directory hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-node-directory
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-text-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-text-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-group-directory hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-group-directory
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-infinote-document hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/infinote/rudel-infinote-document
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-delete hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-delete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-nop hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-nop
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-operation hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-operation
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-insert hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-insert
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/jupiter-compound hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/jupiter/jupiter-compound
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-errors hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-errors
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-server hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-server
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-display hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-display
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-obby-client hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/obby/rudel-obby-client
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-socket hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/socket/rudel-socket
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-telepathy hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/telepathy/rudel-telepathy
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-tls hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/tls/rudel-tls
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-wave hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/wave/rudel-wave
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-sasl hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-sasl
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-util hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-util
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-tunnel hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-tunnel
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-state hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-state
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-debug hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-debug
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-xmpp-tls hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/xmpp/rudel-xmpp-tls
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/rudel-0.3.1/rudel-zeroconf hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/rudel03/zeroconf/rudel-zeroconf

Features:
(shadow emacsbug network-stream starttls mailalias qp mail-extr
face-remap htmlize github-notifier confluence confluence-xml-edit
confluence-edit image-file ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff xml-rpc emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat
markdown-preview-mode web-server web-server-status-codes websocket
bindat markdown-mode+ adoc-mode tempo markup-faces tabbar fzf org-mime
ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-jira org-jira-sdk jiralib soap-client rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp ls-lisp org-clock multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect magithub magithub-dash
magithub-notification magithub-orgs magithub-issue-tricks
magithub-issue-post magithub-edit-mode magithub-repo magithub-ci
magithub-issue magithub-label magithub-user magithub-core magithub-faces
magithub-settings recentf tree-widget bug-reference ghub+ apiwrap
apropos ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient lispy
pcase swiper lispy-inline avy edebug lispy-tags mode-local ivy flx
delsel colir ivy-overlay ffap hydra lv helm-system-packages tramp-sh
guix gitlab gitlab-users gitlab-mode vc-git diff-mode gitlab-issues
gitlab-notes gitlab-milestones gitlab-projects gitlab-session
gitlab-utils gitlab-http request gitlab-browse gitlab-api gitlab-version
pkg-info url-http url-auth url-gw nsm lisp-mnt epl gitignore-mode
conf-mode elm-yasnippets yasnippet auto-complete-chunk multifiles
pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
helm-org-rifle helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
dumb-jump f etags xref project appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
vc-dispatcher vc-hg reftex-parse autorevert filenotify reftex-dcr
org-duration org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-wisp ob-shell ob-scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-emacs-lisp ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-restclient restclient url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line
mu4e-meta ido-preview two-column git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp
async server magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
flycheck json map find-func subr-x flymake-proc flymake
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup elec-pair type-break rudel-mode
rudel-display rudel rudel-loaddefs rudel-icons rudel-interactive
rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay rudel-operations
rudel-session-initiation rudel-backend warnings rudel-util rudel-errors
eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom eieio-base
org-custom-link-completion reftex-cite reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars activate-quick-note remember bbdb-vcard bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev vcard rainbow-text babsetup plantuml-mode xml dash
system-packages epa-file epa epg kill-ring-ido noflet cl-indent
browse-kill-ring derived cl fic-mode journal keyboard-shortcuts amx
highlight-indent-guides markdown-mode edit-indirect color thingatpt
noutline outline kanban babcore2 key-chord goto-last-change
activate-private-data private-basic private-publish gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
bbdb bbdb-site timezone use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core activate-base tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time
format-spec advice mm-util mail-prsvr paren saveplace
ido-completing-read+ memoize s cus-edit wid-edit minibuf-eldef ido grep
compile comint ansi-color ring time cus-start cus-load finder-inf
emms-mark-ext-autoloads f90-interface-browser-autoloads info package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv dumb-jump-autoloads edmacro kmacro
transmission-autoloads xelb-autoloads exwm-autoloads gntp-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
emms-mode-line-cycle-autoloads helm-emms-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads org-edit-latex-autoloads org-autoloads
spinner-autoloads org-brain-autoloads typo-autoloads ag-autoloads
popup-autoloads desktop-environment-autoloads esxml-autoloads
kv-autoloads tablist-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads ht-autoloads
async-autoloads with-editor-autoloads cider-autoloads epl-autoloads
s-autoloads picpocket-autoloads helm-firefox-autoloads f-autoloads
dashboard-autoloads sesman-autoloads gif-screencast-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads log4e-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads helm-exwm-autoloads helm-autoloads alert-autoloads
eimp-autoloads queue-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
mu4e-alert-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads bbdb-loaddefs mu4e-autoloads
emms-auto bui-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads guile-wisp-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads dash-autoloads geiser-install geiser
guix-autoloads cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-seq guix-emacs cl-macs gv
rx cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1097542 349000)
 (symbols 48 77352 2014)
 (miscs 40 329 1018)
 (strings 32 274872 78311)
 (string-bytes 1 10453439)
 (vectors 16 123269)
 (vector-slots 8 2780113 230226)
 (floats 8 715 1027)
 (intervals 56 1709 1862)
 (buffers 992 24))

--
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein
ohne es zu merken