Subject: [bug#38214] [PATCH] gnu: Add minisat.

From: "Robert Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:00:27 +0100

On Fri Nov 15, 2019 at 4:03 PM Mathieu Othacehe wrote:
> > +          (search-patches "minisat-friend-declaration.patch"
> > +                          "minisat-mroot-and-install.patch"))))
> 
> Why are these patch needed? It seems that the last release was a long
> time ago, maybe we should package it from a git commit?

Thanks for the catch, I didn't realize that the git repo was so far
ahead of the last release.

> > +        ("kernel-headers" ,linux-libre-headers)))
>                       ^
>                       Is this really useful? It seems to build without.

I could have sworn that it refused to build without them, but testing
it now seems to work fine. I must have either been confused or it was
some other problem that I fixed.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on making the changes and submitting
a new patch.

-Robert