Subject: bug#38187: 27.0.50; No mouse-wheel scaling on images

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:54:09 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> If you think there could be a problem with discoverability, we could
> add some index entries to the manual, and maybe mention "font" in the
> doc string of the command.
>
> Other than that, I really don't see how this could be hard to
> discover: we have just added a binding of C-wheel-up and C-wheel-down,
> something that every application out there supports, haven't we?  So
> what kind of discoverability problems we envision with that binding in
> place?

That's a very good point.  I might be living in the past when we
didn't have these key bindings.

Since we also can't seem to be able to find a much better command
name, I'll retract my defalias proposal and look into your suggestion
to add an entry to the index instead.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas