Subject: bug#38148: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: qutebrowser: Update to 1.9.0.

From: Mike Rosset <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 10:54:41 -0800

Pierre Neidhardt writes:

>
> Why are you removing this?
>
> Other than those few nits, looks good to me!
>

Thanks for looking at this Pierre. I will makes these changes you have
suggested ASAP.

I removed the man page generation because it is already distributed with
the tarball and it caused a fatal error during this phase with 1.9.0. I
figured generating the man page was redundant, and we could remove an
unneeded native input. WDYT?

see

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
tar -tf $(guix build -S qutebrowser) | grep 'doc/qutebrowser.1$'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Mike